Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Fine, you hated The Trainee, therefore you're an antifan. Happy?
  2. I don't need a reason to declare you an antifan.
  3. It's a miracle due to my election as Pope. You're welcome.
  4. Since I've never said a bad word about Ohm, Leng, or Nanon, then that account can't possibly be mine.
  5. That doesn't seem like an account belonging to an anti-fan, though.
  6. I don't know who this so-called Robert Prevost is, but I'm still the Pope.
  7. I can't project when I don't even have Facebook.
  8. Please, you probably have an alt account on Facebook just to diss on Thai actors.
  9. Don't make me tariff all Canadian films!
  10. You bribed them, didn't you?
  11. I don't need to provide a rebuttal since the truth is always on my side.
  12. I'm completely vindicated in my PMs with Spikey!
  13. Thanks for the endorsement, Pagey!
×
×
  • Create New...