Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Don't manipulate what I said, Sexy!
  2. You're clearly in denial.
  3. I don't have to pull any BS when the truth is on my side!
  4. <nukes Niue Island, New Zealand>
  5. What do you expect from an Aussie?
  6. Providing constructive feedback is not denial.
  7. Your sentence is ambiguous enough that it could be read as me being on shore and you being on the cruise deck.
  8. And no, @spike382, this wasn't being in denial.
  9. I didn't say I wouldn't have a birthday this year. I was ignoring the fact I would have one this year. Important difference!
  10. My eldest sister just called me an old man! 😭😭😭
  11. Thanks Sexy! Excuse me, but I'm still the youngest here! Thanks sis! Thanks Gorgeous! Thanks Pagey! And candles are overrated anyway. Thanks Nong! And if you want to extend Mark's stay in my herd another thirty turns around the sun, I'd gladly accept! Too late! I'm imposing an 80% tariff on all frogs! But, you did give me a good idea... @clochette @Page Scrawler congratulations, you are both now in your forties! I refuse to share the same decade with you, because I believe in Drew Exceptionalism. Anyways, Thanks Nicky!
  12. Can I escape back to my twenties?
  13. The time of my birth was 6:00 a.m. so I'm technically still 29.
  14. You were the first one to ever bring up the youth of Botswana, therefore whatever happened to them was your fault!
  15. <nukes every auto manufacturer in Michigan> Good luck surviving the recession!
  16. Weird of you to ask that when this is what you said last week. Ooh, sorry, but my age will be redacted from tomorrow onwards. You don't need to know, since you're not invited.
  17. Spikey is responsible for those crimes, actually.
  18. Announcement: I will reject any and all birthday wishes that occur before 12:00 a.m. (CDT) on April 8, 2025. @clochette @Bucket1, this means you two will have to wait until at least 7:00 a.m. (GMT +2) and 1:00 p.m. (GMT +8) respectively before I'll accept any birthday wishes from you both.
  19. I can't take responsibility for your actions, actually.
×
×
  • Create New...