Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Watching one series I told you about is not an invitation to watch every BL under the sun!
  2. Anyways... #SpikeyIsAnInterloper
  3. We were talking about the original PM from December 2022, therefore the PM from February 2023 is irrelevant!
  4. Exactly! Because I didn't command you to watch, I didn't expect you to jump into the genre!
  5. But I didn't literally say you must watch!
  6. Never been to Egypt. No, y'all were curious about what I was watching, but I never told y'all to watch it as well!
  7. First of all, I'm nowhere close to thirty. Second of all, I began watching Thai BLs three years before you interloped your way into the genre. Therefore I am your senior!
  8. Because I'm obviously your senior, duh!
  9. @bignick you can appeal to the Texas supreme court, I'll make sure they rule in your favor.
  10. This literally is a response.
  11. What amazing performances?
  12. @spike382 I did nothing to you, bitch!
  13. Puh-lease, diseases are now a thing of the past with RFK Jr. In charge!
×
×
  • Create New...