Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,800
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Why would I when I've never diluted the meaning of bullying?
  2. Stop diluting the meaning of bullying.
  3. Don't apologize to Spikey, he doesn't deserve it.
  4. No court in Texas will take up your case.
  5. Your case is hereby thrown out.
  6. I would never dismiss actual evidence, but since you only ever present fabricated evidence, what other option do I have other than to dismiss?
  7. Neither of you have the evidence to back up your accusations!
  8. Babe, go back to this post and read what I quoted.
  9. It's disappointing that you don't want Mark to have lead roles.
  10. Whatever! Let's get back to what really matters: Khao's terrible acting!
  11. Homelander isn't "totally evil."
  12. I'm as heroic as Homelander!
  13. The Texas grid doesn't need Canada to function!
  14. You never called me a hero when I would nuke a country!
  15. What did the people of Vermont ever do to you?
  16. America has Vermont, so we'll be fine!
×
×
  • Create New...