Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I clearly said his boat, not my boat.
  2. Whatever floats your boat, babe.
  3. You're a bigger pervert than @clochette.
  4. First needs to give you an ass-beating!
  5. Instead of slapping yourself, you should apologize to Khaotung.
  6. Why even ask? Your photoshop skills debunked nothing.
  7. Maybe it's karmic retribution for you being an interloper.
  8. Maybe I was, you don't know when I woke up.
  9. 10 a.m. is not the middle of the day.
  10. I woke up from a nightmare! 😭 In it, @bignick and @spike382 attempted to steal my herd! 😡
  11. Get myself another cookie for all those times I've never lied?
  12. A boulder doesn't have self guidance tracking!
  13. Hey y'all, @spike382 admitted that I never lie!
  14. I can literally just move to the side, out of the boulder's way.
  15. Maybe I lied to keep you from watching it.
  16. @spike382 Two years is a perfectly reasonable time to produce a series.
×
×
  • Create New...