Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I didn't lie about Khaotung, babe.
  2. Like Elon defying the courts, I'll defy you!
  3. You don't have the authority to disallow me anything.
  4. So you're saying I only have facts, not opinions? You're so sweet, Sexy!
  5. I'm allowed to criticize an actor's performance, actually. My statement was 100% factual!
  6. I was criticizing his acting, actually.
  7. I don't go far enough, actually.
  8. Spikey forces me to watch! 😭
  9. OMG, I know right? All he does for each of his roles is cry, it's sooo boring at this point!
  10. The Ministry of Truth never spins any fact!
  11. Hence why Singto needs a new partner.
  12. You don't have enough data to responsibly extrapolate anything!
  13. Claiming a few guys in all of 2025 is the opposite of greedy, actually.
  14. That's a non sequitur.
×
×
  • Create New...