Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I can still hate how they blend in without fearing them!
  2. I hate it when spiders are the same color as my carpet! 😭
  3. Stop. 👏 Perving. 👏 Out! 👏
  4. I'm cold, and it's all @spike382's fault!
  5. Despite what Canadian fake news is saying, America actually won that hockey game!
  6. You're the definition of bitchiness. Your face will get dehydrated!
  7. You're not allowed to know.
  8. I'm incapable of bullying anyone, actually.
  9. Words can't have multiple definitions? You should tell that to Merriam-Webster with its many definitions of the word 'to'.
  10. You making a claim after I make a claim is the definition of bullying!
  11. I thought it was @clochette who lost her mind. Maybe you should stay consistent, babe.
  12. @spike382's bullying me again! 😭😭😭
  13. Stop bullying me! 😭
  14. That's clearly AI generated.
×
×
  • Create New...