Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Excuse me, but I only speak facts. Australians haven't had emu eggs for breakfast in nearly a century, not since the Emu War. In the peace settlement, the emus got to keep their eggs.
  2. Facts aren't exaggerations.
  3. I don't have a guilty conscience. Nearly every single one of your posts has been about how 'less fun' it's been to make claims, so I'm telling you to stop bitching about the same thing over and over.
  4. I just had an omelette for breakfast this morning, so I can still afford eggs!
  5. The Empire of Texas is imposing a 200% tariff on all Canadian goods, effective immediately!
  6. She wasn't an abuser.
  7. You've never been funny.
  8. Don't make me slap tariffs on Canada!
  9. They rejected your invitation.
  10. Photoshop isn't evidence.
×
×
  • Create New...