Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Don't be a man-stealing bitch.
  2. But you gave them to me.
  3. I'm too angelic to have a whore mouth.
  4. No, but I know America will have my back with whatever Handsome tries to do.
  5. Gorgeous, you should be baking an American apple pie, not that French nonsense.
  6. My father was born in the US, so I don't think I'll need to worry.
  7. Don't worry, friendship will be made great again!
  8. America isn't afraid of Canada.
  9. Stop engaging in stereotypes, or @spike382 will start bitching about how said stereotypes are portrayed in the series he watches.
  10. There is no revolution.
  11. Texas is the best society in the world, so CoTT not following its rules and social constructions is to y'all's detriment.
×
×
  • Create New...