Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. No, I'm saying it's ridiculous that I have to break down basic concepts for you to finally understand.
  2. WL, have you read any of the 188 novels? I've read Years of Intoxication and Sissy a couple of years ago, and I've been meaning to read more, but it's been hard for me to choose which one I should read next.
  3. That's because I prefer a billion dollars as compensation for the emotional distress you inflicted.
  4. Babe, sweetie, measurements of time are things like seconds, hours, years. The numbers, may they be binary, decimal, or hexadecimal, are not measurements in and of themselves. It's like I'm talking to a toddler.
  5. Y'all seem to be forgetting that I'm using hexadecimals for my age, so I'm not in denial!
  6. Stop bullying me! 😭
  7. I won't turn 30 for years and years, actually.
  8. You couldn't do the quick math Clo did to reach 79 days?
  9. Why are you and @clochette keeping track of the number of days?
  10. 30 is far far away, actually.
  11. You need another vacation destination babe. Doesn't it get boring visiting the same place over and over again?
  12. I've given y'all plenty of quiet days! You're GA anniversary is now February 4, 2015.
  13. Those don't exist, actually.
  14. Excuse me, but I brought peace and prosperity to all of you.
  15. Nothing happened on GA before June 28, 2014.
  16. I know you're in your thirties, sis. You don't need to remind me!
×
×
  • Create New...