Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Shut up, future American citizen.
  2. I'm a top! It's as much of a fact as me being in my twenties!
  3. It tasted just fine, actually.
  4. Excuse me, but I have a good reputation!
  5. I told y'all, I didn't make them! Besides, the cinnamon rolls were edible!
  6. That's a non sequitur!
  7. Blaming innocent people is wrong!
  8. Burnt as in they were in the oven a bit longer than they should've been...
  9. Who wants to eat burnt cinnamon rolls? And no, I didn't make them.
  10. Sorry, but @dughlas convinced me to never again give any of y'all birthday presents after the crap he pulled after his own birthday.
  11. Not even when hell freezes over, bitch!
  12. That goes without saying.
  13. Of course you would defend a CEO exploiting one of her employees.
  14. Thank goodness that Santa will never be in your herd.
  15. Don't resort to violence, bitch.
  16. Wow, @spike382 has nothing but praise for this week's episode of Fourever You!
  17. Stop bullying me! 😭
×
×
  • Create New...