Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Such a long time in prison... Don't worry @spike382, I'll be sure to take extra good care of your herd on your behalf.
  2. I am free of sin, because I'm an angel.
  3. Says the person that enslaved Guam just yesterday.
  4. Only happens when the Canadian resistance is crushed.
  5. Now you want to enslave the people of Guam? You monster!
  6. Have I ever listened to your guidance?
  7. If America can't have Canada, no one can.
  8. You have no authority to do anything!
  9. <nukes Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada>
  10. Because you're a weirdo.
  11. About my actual preferences, not the one you made up in your head.
  12. Being deep in the Nile is dangerous, you could drown!
  13. Maybe everything in her kitchen is American-made.
  14. I like this idea better, but you're still a .
  15. @bignick Spikey is being mean to your princess!
  16. I'm glad to know you trust me to use your kitchen.
  17. I can bake totally unburnt cinnamon rolls in your kitchen to alleviate your boredom.
×
×
  • Create New...