Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. That was last weeks discussion
  2. For many years, we had a jade tree as our Christmas tree. Lived outside in a pot most of the year but became our “alternative” Christmas tree for December
  3. Hi there Gary, I hope the shoulder is behaving now it’s out of the sling
  4. Sleep, it’s 10pm here and I have work tomorrow. Got to be good on a school night
  5. Hi Marty Are you and TN having any adventures today?
  6. That sounds like here today
  7. You left it with your keys
  8. You and sexy Sean the Therapist in the pool working out... we know what you are up to
  9. Sounds like a good winter day
  10. Hmmmm could be either
  11. Slightly biased grandpa So cute
  12. I thought it was the hospital that supplied that
  13. He has that “why are you still wearing clothes” look
  14. Try visiting Sydney You get the full sales pitch...
  15. A guy at work sent me pictures of cupcakes and wanted to know if we can do it here next year. I didn’t even know it was a thing
  16. I agree, way too much of a risk. If you can use it as part of your bicycle repair kit, it’s not good
  17. Young @Sweetlion and @Drew Espinosa HAPPY PRIDE IN STEM DAY!
  18. Pretty much. It should be treated in the same way as squid - just threaten it with cooking and that’s enough. Unfortunately Bob's hospital chefs got hold of it
  19. He did say this year so his favourite catdragon is still his favourite veranda cat
  20. I have had crocodile 🐊 and that has the texture of squid 🦑 and tastes like chicken 🐔
×
×
  • Create New...