Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Forget about the werewolf, how come you haven’t mentioned the Japanese lion?????
  2. Is that because of your ummm gas problem?
  3. A massage sounds good. 90 mins mmmmmmm very good
  4. That’s great news Dugh. Even the 32C sounds good to me
  5. Isn’t that a sign of healing? Annoying but good
  6. Sorry to spoil the fantasy but I’m in more than a speedo
  7. You know how it goes... you put it somewhere safe and now... who knows where it is?
  8. And hello to Gary and Bob too plus all the lurkers
  9. Hi young Albert Having an early night tonight. I’m in bed already
  10. Hmmmm and grubby fingers on the iPad
  11. A little bit of comfort food makes the world of difference Toasted poppy seed bagel with sliced tomato, red onion, crumbled feta and a sprinkle of fresh basil. Tastes so good. Ready to tackle the afternoon now
  12. A lot of wisdom? Only because you are including Mrs Dugh's Mum
  13. Gay men lost a generation of mentors and have suffered because of it. I am very happy that some old guys are still around
  14. Yeah and it’s nuts for you too
  15. Yes it is nuts but also very natural. For what ever reason, I am glad you are here
  16. Off to bed for me - enjoy the rest off your weekend
×
×
  • Create New...