Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. There is also a macaroni recipe - it uses rose water in the pasta Boiled for an hour!
  2. Actually you and Page should visit this site for cooking advice... How to Make a Cheesy Omelet, c. 1400 How to Make Chocolate, 1685 and even help for around the home... How to Make Cheese Glue, c. 1300
  3. And in case you need any advice on snake killing, try http://askthepast.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-kill-snakes-1688.html
  4. All quiet today... and some apologies due to the people I was cursing at... not them at all so it must have been on another street
  5. Very true and some, like the tiger snake, can be aggressive but it’s not as if they fall from the sky and attack or anything
  6. I am in Australia In all seriousness, normal walking will mean the snakes will slither away. Don’t like to be bothered by noisy humans
  7. That’s autumn/fall here - very crisp mornings and awesome days. Great days for exploring the bush or out seeing the sights. Good picnic weather
  8. What about you? Good day?
  9. Another wet wet day here. Not a good day for laundry
  10. Poor pup... I hope he gets well soon
  11. It’s late at night and I’d be sleeping if it weren’t for the party down the road
  12. You better read the article by @Drew Espinosa
  13. It does sound good - strangely relaxing, I think it might be because I’m not out in the rain
  14. Hello young Albert Pouring down here
  15. Hmmmmm more like, you, Looping and 3 herd members squashed in the back
  16. Does Tupperware still exist? That"s proper spider wrangling equipment
  17. Sorry you are not feeling well
  18. No - just ask Val over
  19. Icy Pain bad but ranges good. More ice
  20. Mmmmm I like fruitcake, rich, fruity, moist, I think I should stop now
×
×
  • Create New...