Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. I like your thinking... nekked sexy butcher and strategically place bowl of strawberries I'd vote for him
  2. Keeping fingers crossed
  3. Liar, liar, pants on fire. We talk about politics allllllllllll the time... Justin's eyes look so sexy, his hair is so pretty, oh did you Justin's behind when he was at that press conference?, Justin is the sexiest world leader ever, Justin, Justin, Justin Should there be term limits for Justin? Is it fair that only Canada gets the sexy Prime Minister? Should Canada be made to share him around? Should the UN Security Council pass a resolution on this? Deep thought provoking political questions...
  4. Many people think that CoTT stands for Cards on The Table, a story of some note on GA but in reality this forum is Complete Total Talkfest. Yep it’s true
  5. You must be exhausted after three theme parks
  6. Strawberries are good, not as good as a sexy butcher but still good
  7. I found a dead mouse in my house
  8. Only missed it by 300 years, apparently Drew's boyfriend has been gone that long. Possibly a vampire?
  9. Very good with dry heat
  10. I will survive, made of tough stuff... Ok I will complain... maybe a lot but I will survive
  11. I don’t have central but regardless I use it a few times in the year to break up the really hot stretch My fan gets a fair bit of use keeping the air moving but the air on is a treasure on the days I need it
  12. The aliens understood the message
  13. How are you young Albert?
  14. Not quite dead for 300 years??? I know I’m from the future but not that far ahead
  15. Given the way you chased after Gary, we know you like older men
  16. Is he as good looking as your butcher?
  17. That looks good....Morning tea is sorted
  18. Hello Parker Good night Parker
×
×
  • Create New...