Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Wasn’t that in a Dr Suess Book?
  2. I thought you folks were claiming Spring was happening??? Summer isn’t leaving here just yet, low 30s today, 36C tomorrow and then 34C on Tuesday
  3. It’s a bottom burp
  4. Hi everyone Cold pizza for breakfast I might be 18 again
  5. No experience with skunks... no help here
  6. Plenty in the fridge for tomorrow
  7. Look after yourself Dugh
  8. Mmmmmmm so full of pizza.... I was feeling a bit hangry and then some food and now feeling good
  9. Always good to have you back
  10. Still feeling a bit numb about NZ. I just don’t understand it
  11. Gary is our country gent
  12. So no one in the COTT forum then?
  13. There is a long long list
  14. Ummmm glad to hear you are on better terms with the shower now. Killing you would be bad
  15. Hi Gary, sorry I missed you before, way too many meetings
  16. I’d pay money to see that
  17. I agree about cornstarch
  18. Plus a Strong white flour 00 to make pasta
  19. That’s last year’s model... I forgot you don’t live in the future Seriously want one
×
×
  • Create New...