Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. I am happy to take the credit but the invaluable contribution of autocorrect should be noted
  2. No no no not allowed...
  3. Missed again... bluefish timezones
  4. And coming back with stuff you didn’t even think about... oh that looks good... mmmm I could use one of those...
  5. I did and a good nights sleep too. I’m ready to tackle Friday
  6. I don’t think we need to worry too much
  7. I hope you get better soon Not much you can do about the poor cats
  8. Being off topic is being on topic It's been ages since I had a rant about Tobyn
  9. Wasn’t around but am now And I appreciate a politics free zone - national elections in Australia in May and the junk maIl in my letterbox has already started printers and advertisers are the real winners in elections. We are allowed to talk about Justin because he is sexy, other pollies not so much
  10. Take the apartment, looks good
  11. We can do soooooooo much more than that
  12. Hello my favourite Young Albert
  13. And what about you Thorn? A good day?
  14. Tea bats are very talented
  15. A long day filled with people like poor Kitt had to deal with. Seriously wondering how these people manage to stay alive without someone reminding them to breathe Knucklehead stuff is frustrating but it could be worse. There are plenty of nice people and I got to buy my boss a huge bag of popcorn to remind her that she was going to organise some training videos for everyone to watch. She asked for a reminder so I thought a nice big reminder was just the thing for her. Popcorn for the movies...
  16. Fingers and toes crossed for you
  17. That’s only a month away
  18. Sometimes that’s worse. Proper sick and you know you should feel sick. Not feeling well is blah, you are well enough to know you are sick, if that makes sense, but not sick enough... not really sure what I’m saying really How about I stick with get well soon
  19. I think so too. Definitely looking more grownup
  20. Want to make comments here but can’t keep it clean...
  21. It was the cat's fault now????
  22. Don’t forget Pow... Gone one day and forgotten the next, so sad
  23. Poor Gary, he pees on a cat once and we never let him forget it
×
×
  • Create New...