Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. In what way is that quote in context?
  2. Well I wasn't logged in much at home last week and I can't see you signature on my phone. Plus I don't constantly look at your signature.
  3. And I never qualified what I might be going commando for.
  4. Well that's just common sense.
  5. I know, here's more proof: Taking what I said about an actors's character in a series out of context. Classic N'Drew.
  6. To who? You? I've long since accepted that you don't care about my opinion.
  7. Whatever their thoughts on this "argument"
  8. Going commando isn't "perving out" kiddo.
  9. Going commando isn't an unknown thing, sis.
  10. I knew it, Bertie had his ways of luring Steve in!
  11. Only if you want to get prevent physical and maybe psychological damage.
  12. Of course, it was my dear lung @dughlas
  13. You have to be extra careful zipping up your pants… 👀
  14. It’s that time of year already?
  15. Nicky, Lord Whistletop or whatever has nothing on me. I’m kinda boring.
×
×
  • Create New...