Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I guess I'll have to start quoting your greatest hits that prove the complete lie that this post is.
  2. Oh I make no claim on not being old. I constantly forget words in the middle of sentences when I’m about to speak them. While the possibility that she meant rook did cross my mind, you never can tell with “my dear and beautiful sister”.
  3. The word BEDroom doesn’t appear anywhere in my post. I was genuinely confused by what she meant.
  4. Bertie you are poaching @dughlas‘s men.
  5. Where did I say “bedroom”, you trolling bitch?
  6. My Drethometer is spiking!!!
  7. Hmm I may have a couple of possibilities.
  8. Well then, don’t start off on the wrong foot then.
  9. Your entire misquote. It didn't fit. I AM your Phi.
×
×
  • Create New...