Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You're such a bitch... Though technically, both Chi Cheng and Wei Wei knew that the dude was a massive manipulative asshole, trying to come between them, and yet still allowed themselves to fall into his obvious traps. Guo Cheng Yu was really the one that knew everything and liked to manipulate them from afar "for their own good."
  2. Pagey, How are Morgan and the boys doing?
  3. I can’t help it! It’s my duty to tease you. … Fine, I don’t. 👀
  4. Are you feeling left out, sis? I haven’t teased you in a while. Not since N’Drew captured Nicky for reprogramming.
  5. Thanks for making sure to include @dughlas today!
  6. There was never a herd tax, and the Resistance predates my regular BL viewership. You come up with the most insane ideas sometimes. Still fantasizing about being able to take from my herd freely bur can't admit you gave Benz up.
  7. I know, that's the whole point of the Resistance. Oppressive governments like to un-people anyone who speaks out against their tyranny.
  8. I’m definitely not “others”
  9. You’ve been bullying me non-stop for years.
  10. Yes, you complexly agree you're cruising in Egypt.
  11. It's called reality when provided with evidence. No one has to live in your denial zone.
×
×
  • Create New...