Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I only watched the series once, because what should have been one of my favorite BL series of all time totally screwed up the ending... but it looks like it's based on their characters in Only Friends.
  2. That isn't even what deflecting is.
  3. It's 2025 buddy, the kiddos get AI to write those now.
  4. Sadly, I understood perfectly that he was being a contrarian again, and saying yes to the "is".
  5. It's clearly not photoshop.
  6. I'm just leaving this little gem right here in Renewal.
  7. I'm sorry Nong, I'm forever your Phi. Plus, my claim on Benz was not illegitimate.
  8. You're right, he can answer his crazy math questions.
  9. Gary!!! Are you making sure to bring water with you, and taking breaks so you don’t get too hot? 🤨
  10. Did you bring him for a test drive previously?
  11. You know I can't do two of those three things.
  12. But you could get Benz back.
  13. I still have it, but you'll just ignore it as always, cause you're knee deep in an Egyptian river.
  14. Unfortunately for you, I've already proven otherwise.
  15. If you would like to trade, I have an offer for you...
  16. It's fine, sis, you're self-aware enough,
  17. Again, where is the post where i said a bedroom isn't a room? Stop trolling me and develop some reading comprehension. There's lots of other rooms that exist besides bedrooms. You wouldn't know logic if it bit you on the ass. You really want to go into business with BoomBoom Nicky? Be careful he'll turn on you at a moment's notice.
×
×
  • Create New...