Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Or like one of those trick questions (that somehow exist) that people with mathematics PHDs can't solve.
  2. The Ministry of Drewth strikes again.
  3. I'm so busy arguing with someone, I'm making mistakes, had already fixed that post as well.
  4. Already was fixing it, bitch.
  5. So, if you can solve all that gobbledegook, you should be able to count to two.
  6. Maybe you should take remedial Kindergarten math.
  7. Oh so now you can find the missing words from a post. Would you like a cookie, Nong?
  8. You're the one who can't count how many "Booms" appear in a post. I thought you were supposed to be good at math.
  9. I only typed "Boom" once Nong. Can't you read?
  10. Let me check... sorry Nicky, still breathing.
  11. Settle down, Lung, it was only a tease.
  12. I just happened to have perfect timing.
  13. and Dugh... Boom!!! Got it!
  14. We’re just brothers…
  15. Don't drag me into your family argument.
  16. Sis, I know English isn't your first language, but i'm not understanding... If you're referring to me I never asked for anything. You.
×
×
  • Create New...