Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Nicky, I’m not a the only one who thinks Clo pervs out.
  2. Okay now that is Drewth.
  3. Staking your claim on The Pervy List, as usual.
  4. I almost included them, but, while true, it has come to my attention as an adult and that I lived near one of the highest concentrations of Great Whites in the world growing up.
  5. Go back and rewatch, I’m clearly not.
  6. Feral lions, murder spiders, dingos, sea snails, snakes of all sorts, emus… Damn the list goes on and on.
  7. That could be an option.
  8. No that only has one name on it, your French princess Clo.
  9. I may or may not be on a list of some sort… 👀
  10. She moved from "good life" to "good life" in a matter of minutes, depending on how fancy the guy's stuff was...
  11. She was trying to control Chi Cheng to keep her grift going.
  12. And that one dude was totally about to switch victims. Green-Eyed Monster was totally harmless, anyway, Yue Yue was wrong for trying to kill him.
  13. I mean hiring the thugs that almost killed "Wei Wei" seemed pretty wrong to me...
  14. How is this any different than I've treated B-man ever?
  15. Can't you get a wallaby to snuggle with or something...
  16. I somehow have these kids on my YouTube feed now. They are the poster boys of never wanting to eat food in Britain ever.
  17. Well at least you’ve come clean now.
×
×
  • Create New...