Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Oh, don't play humble, you're the original title holder. You make being the spokesbitch what it is.
  2. I could never take the title from you, babe.
  3. I don't know, did you?
  4. Having flashbacks again, are you? #NeverForget
  5. She’s part of ‘everyone’ silly.
  6. As always, be careful.
  7. Is that really an accomplishment though?
  8. She's older than Drew. I like your other jokes better N'Page. Very brave of you, I don't hurt cute little froggies. Thanks sweetie.
  9. Hi everyone... and @dughlas
  10. Don't worry, I totally believe you, little bro. 👀
  11. @Page Scrawler called, he wants his joke back.
  12. To win the Misquoting Nationals?
  13. Better at telling the Drewth? I don't see how, he's already the Grand Master, hence the term "Drewth"
×
×
  • Create New...