Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Way to manage your expectations. Never mind.
  2. You kinda do. Your face is a bitch.
  3. You should heed your own advice. I never play by the rules.
  4. No cuddly guys in speedos nearby?
  5. I’m denying whether you have a say in us using the term I came up with.
  6. That’s the spirit, show us how much you’re like Drew.
  7. I was more concerned with your mental health. You seemed to be having delusions of grandeur.
  8. That’s not really for you to decide.
  9. Whoa settle down sis.
  10. You literally can’t tell the truth? You underestimate yourself.
  11. That was your true feelings on the matter. Then stop lying.
  12. And now you’re telling the Drewth again.
  13. He does. This is probably the most truthful thing you’ve posted in a while.
  14. Good that you can admit it.
  15. I dismiss your dismissal.
  16. Don’t make me pull up PM evidence again.
×
×
  • Create New...