Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Umm, no that's never been the meaning of the term. And I was more to referring to all that BS from Dugh about you being innocent, cause we know that's a lie.
  2. You're the one who literally told me to consult Drew on your crazy World Court thing. I'm getting sentenced to 5 life sentences for suggesting I buy a tiny island territory in Micronesia... If that doesn't sound like some over-the-top Drewdo nonsense, I don't know what does.
  3. I meant free hugs.
  4. Speaking of Drewth...
  5. Don't be jealous, you can have one too if you play nice... 👀
  6. It's a legitimate purchase of property from the US government. Rental fees would be fair.
  7. Your face is Drewth.
  8. Me, of course. Who else?
  9. Who said anything about being pervy? You attributed all these things to me based on your own wild imagination. You created a whole insane scenario in your head and said I did that, just like Clo does all the time.
  10. Did you really just type this?
  11. It's not stealing when you buy it. The army can move their base back to the Philippines.
  12. Here you go again... How 'bout I'll take care of your herd. You collect them like Pokemon and forget about them and just bitch about my herd They're neglected and unappreciated.
  13. What's my charge, breathing air? I don't do anything.
  14. But they couldn't cause they owed me rent.
  15. But I offered free hugs to all of them!
  16. Stop trying to turn your sins back onto me, you manipulative bitch.
  17. Your imagination is running wild, you're as bad as Gary and Clo.
  18. You're a montster.
  19. Thanks, Future Bro.
×
×
  • Create New...