Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,101
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. Asteroid B-612 is where the Little Prince lives with his rose. Likewise.
  2. Actually, that's for tonight. Last night I just had a pizza which I brought home from work. Morgan should be home in a couple of hours. Good morning, Terry! Max went through orientation, and it seems to be going good. No phones or Internet during practice, of course, but the kids can contact family members during free time. He's really excited because the other kids are just as passionate about dancing as he is.
  3. For dinner tonight: https://rasamalaysia.com/spam-fried-rice/
  4. Hey, Spunky Drewster! SPAM is delicious. Vegemite is mysterious as Asteroid B-612.
  5. I think I'll make SPAM fried rice for dinner tomorrow. For tonight, I'm just having a pizza from work, since Morgan took Max down to his SI camp.
  6. Took the words out of my mouth....and the appetite out of my stomach.
  7. Marking off the days on your calendar until Speedos can be worn again?
  8. Hahaha! I *LOVE* the little mistakes in this video!
  9. You're right. I'm happy for him, really I am. It's such a mixed bag of emotions. Yeah, Morgan and I haven't had opportunities to with Max around, so we'll definitely add that to our list of things that need doing.
  10. Well, Max has everything packed up for his trip. Tomorrow, he'll be leaving for his Summer Intensive program for the next two weeks. I have no idea how I'm going to handle it while he's gone.
  11. So sorry you had to go through that.
  12. We had a nice afternoon in Charlevoix, but decided to leave earlier than we had initially planned; the forecast had called for rain, and the skies didn't look promising after we ate lunch. We did, however, stop at The Taffy Barrel before departing.
  13. I'm sure he looks cute as a button in his suit.
  14. We're leaving shortly to spend an afternoon in Charlevoix.
  15. We're doing well, thanks.
  16. "Scientists have confirmed: tracks in dirt are too small for Hobbit feet."
  17. "When you pull up to Gary's place and step out of the car" was mine.
  18. And later, we can come over to your house for some of Mama Espinosa's Arroz con Leche.
×
×
  • Create New...