Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. When they first produced Ugly Betty, it was broadcast on TBS, a channel known mainly for sitcoms. The advertisements always reminded me of The Office, a show that I don't care for, so I was dissuaded from ever watching a single episode. Then the series was moved to another channel, with new trailers, and I finally gave it a chance. Turns out, Ugly Betty is more of a Dram-Com than a sitcom. Now it's actually a favorite series of mine. Proper marketing is key. Contains spoiler from second-to-last episode of the series.
  2. Well, yes, you might see some of those, if a man is sitting rather carelessly.
  3. I always love this one, thanks!
  4. In (American) English, we say " The straw that broke the camel's back." Not really sure why we say it, but it has the same meaning.
  5. Ummm....actually, Christian Convery is an only child. I think you might be confusing him with Christopher Convery, who has no relation to Christian despite the shared surname.
  6. @dughlas Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle. *scratches Thistle behind the ears*
  7. Just because you're wearing beer-plugs, it doesn't make my words any less true.
  8. You've clearly been drinking, that's a MIRROR, Albert!
  9. It backfired! Poor Albert turned himself into a monkey!
  10. Methinks the old wizard hath misplaced his sanity as well as his wand.
  11. Hey, Gary. How's Falkor?
  12. Doing well, thanks. We're having Salisbury steak and smashed potatoes for dinner tonight.
  13. Hey, Clo. Sounds like fun.
  14. @Comicality I can't believe I missed this one for two years! Here's a song from Benicio that you may not have heard yet!
  15. Yup, as long as it complies with the guidelines, it's fine.
  16. I agree with this. It's no different than mixing any other two drugs; we just don't know how they might effect each other.
×
×
  • Create New...