Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Secret Life of Billy Chase 228 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy228.php
  2. Jesse-101: Online Celebrity Chapter 8 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/jesse-101/jesse-08.php
  3. Secret Life of Billy Chase 227 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy227.php
  4. Secret Life of Billy Chase 226 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy226.php
  5. Secret Life of Billy Chase 225 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy225.php
  6. I have 4 pillows. and black satin sheets too.
  7. Secret Life of Billy Chase 224 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy224.php
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIA!!
  9. Secret Life of Billy Chase 223 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy223.php
  10. Whole Other You is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories/whole.php
  11. More than I Remember is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories/more.php
  12. I like the Xbox 360. The achievements give me an outlet for my OCD tendencies... and help give me the drive to finish a game. The Wii is not next generation hardware and therefore is not counted as such. (it is not HD capable). Oh, with xbox, you have nifty stuff like this:
  13. Secret Life of Billy Chase 222 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy222.php
  14. Light Reaches Earth is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories/light.php
  15. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 20 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-20.php
  16. The American Idol news has been a bit weird lately. Simon Cowell left... one of the main reasons I watched in the first place. They fired Kara. Apparently, it is going to be J-Lo, Steve Tyler (who got hit with the ugly branch way too many times) and Randy. The judge panel sounds so irritating that I'm not planning on watching this year.
  17. Savage Moon 6: New Breed 22 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/moon/savage6/savagemoon6-22.php
  18. Secret Life of Billy Chase 221 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy221.php
  19. So the Barefoot Bandit has been caught. Let me just say that I think someone in prison is going to be very lucky and I'm not thinking that it is Colton here. http://news.yahoo.co...974d757f98d29a/
  20. I can't wait either
  21. Secret Life of Billy Chase 220 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy220.php
  22. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 19 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-19.php
  23. Gone From Daylight: Taryn's Song 5 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/taryn/taryn-5.php
  24. My Only Escape 13 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/escape/escape13.php
  25. New Kid in School 44 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/newkid/nkis44.php
×
×
  • Create New...