IF you are familiar with Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the heart, check out this literal video translation...
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lj-x9ygQEGA
if that doesn't convince you, it has a lot of young, scantily clad guys in it...
Just some real stats from Gay Authors in the last 30 days:
IE = 45%
FireFox = 35%
Safari = 11%
Chrome = 4%
Opera = 3%
Over the IE users, 45% use IE7 and 43% use IE 8. The remaining people are still using IE 6. (they need to wake up to 2009)
Operating Systems:
Windows = 82%
Mac = 12%
Linux = 1.42%
Iphone = 1.41%
IPod = 1.33%
Of the Windows users:
Windows XP: 57%
Windows Vista: 40%
Windows NT: 1%
Windows 2000: 1%
Popular Combos:
Windows with IE = 45%
Windows with Firefox = 30%
Mac with Safari = 7%
Mac with FireFox = 4%
Windows with Chrome = 4%
Windows with Opera = 2%
I saw this trailer in front of Harry Potter today...
http://www.scificool.com/first-teaser-trailer-for-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-the-lightning-thief/
Well... the movie was good in its own right. Plenty of eyecandy (both guys and special effects).
However, if you loved the book, like I do...
It was disappointing.
As far as I could tell... nothing happened in this movie other than the big scene at the end with a pathetic little battle. They didn't even play the signature John Williams short little tune saying it was HP.
I'm going to see it again on Saturday, I'll think more on how I feel about it after a second viewing.
Saw this on MSN...
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=b731e07d-6dab-4a01-9666-9993c3d156e9&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:28ff94a4-3c48-4855-ac3d-98454aa95f34%2C049d56a8-960b-4762-b140-bb74c0c65b5d%2C99b442a0-bf97-4740-83d3-0ddde742e921&from=MSNHP&tab=s1246484133943>1=42006
Well... you start a fire in your backyard and then stand over it with a blanket. sometimes you let smoke up and sometimes you don't. A person a few miles away sees these smoke signals and enters your words into a typewriter. Then a kid takes the typed pages to an executive assistance who enters into a computer for you. At that point the process is reversed and the response is sent back to the person in their backyard with their fire.
As you can see, the process is time consuming and rarely worth the effort.
Myr