Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 24

    3,542 Comments--This story. 3,917 Comments--The first place story. Challenge accepted.
  2. spyke

    Chapter 24

    Is that a challenge? You know how WE are with a challenge.
  3. spyke

    Chapter 24

  4. spyke

    Chapter 24

    Minivan... Lest you forget, I used to live in the DMV aka minivan HELL. LOL
  5. spyke

    Chapter 24

    @bojo2112jon you are officially inducted. You will have to discuss the entrance fee with @kbois. Go forth and allow the smart ass and snark that we know is inside you to flourish.
  6. spyke

    Chapter 24

    But then would it still really be a trilogy?
  7. spyke

    Chapter 24

    Seems like a lot of people in your orbit wind up with this condition. Ginome, Tyler, David, Lex... Lucky there is a cure.
  8. spyke

    Chapter 24

    Put the knives down now. The housekeeping staff is tired of cleaning up your messes.
  9. spyke

    Chapter 24

    It had to be a difficult decision about leaving the oldest abductees for later, but it is the correct decision. I wonder if Tyler or Elijah is going to pose as a porn actor to infiltrate Kenneman's operation. And of course you had them all out joyriding and tearing up the highway giving Wayne grief. LOL.
  10. spyke

    Chapter 24

    You an Aldi girl? LOL
  11. spyke

    Chapter 23

    Time to get up @kbois Dogs need let out, coffee needs to get drunk, and story needs to get posted.
  12. spyke

    Chapter 23

  13. spyke

    Chapter 23

    Why do I have the feeling that you and @kbois can handle him?
  14. spyke

    Chapter 23

  15. spyke

    Chapter 23

    I can't deny that I was a bit surprised about the discussion on what would happen if the pup(s) had turned feral. I really hadn't considered that possibility, but it makes sense that the wolf would take over due to not being part of a pack and also for survival. Very sad potential outcome, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen. Spanking the monkey? Really?
  16. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Absolutely no worries. You take care of your residents and yourself. They're going to need a lot of help. Get to us when you can.
  17. spyke

    Chapter 22

  18. Rusty Pranker. Simmons nailed it! I agree with @Kitt. This is way too easy. I'm sticking with my theory that there's some behind the scenes negotiations going on between the two families and Jonathan is being offered up as dowry or sacrifice. Laura is about to drop it big time on us.
  19. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Who's excited for tomorrow? SAY IT!!!
  20. spyke

    Chapter 22

  21. spyke

    Chapter 22

    You can't say that with 100% certainty. He might be into that sort of thing. LOL
  22. spyke

    Chapter 22

    I'm SO getting ready to point everyone to the answer....
  23. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Sir, this isn't Twitter.
  24. spyke

    Chapter 22

    Plenty of room in the Korner. @Salerion is more than welcome.
  25. spyke

    Chapter 22

    I had hoped that they would have made more progress in getting the pups "unstuck" from their current state. I found Sebastian's revelation about possibly finding a cure sometime in their lifetime very unsettling given that the life span of a shifter is so very long. I had hoped for much sooner. It sounds like they're going to set up a sanctuary of sorts for the pups. Maybe this will be an opportunity for Elijah to get involved long term and get on the path to healing. Tyler and Zev working together sounds a bit intriguing... Do mated shifters ever do 3 ways? Enquiring minds want to know. 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...