Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 19

    New Zealand sez
  2. spyke

    Chapter 19

    Howard Johnson's. Best. Hotdog. Ever. And the fried clams were also amazing.
  3. spyke

    Chapter 43

    I'm still a little vexed with Cody and how he threw Will under the bus. It was a dick move, and he needs to step up and make things right with Will. In any case, Will needs to have a chat with Stef about the situation before they sink money into the venture. I don't think the second knock at the door was Jeff. This isn't going to end well for Zach. I think he's going to be outed or blackmailed into a life he doesn't want. We'll have to wait and see how and if the 10pm Sunday calls work out. I really doubt that Zach is going to be able to follow through with that plan. Great chapter Mark! You've given us a lot to digest.
  4. spyke

    Chapter 19

    Wasn't it at the Catholic school that you acquired your taste for liquor when you went out and broke curfew?
  5. spyke

    Chapter 18

  6. spyke

    Chapter 18

  7. spyke

    Chapter 18

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  8. spyke

    Chapter 18

    Anything that happened before the last chapter has been filed at the back of our brains.
  9. spyke

    Chapter 18

    So @Blue Fan Lady and some others brought up the possibility of Tyler finding his mate in Montana. Has it been mentioned if anyone else in Tyler's family knows about Elijah being a shifter? I'm wondering how Mama would initially react to the possibility of having a wolfie SIL or DIL? Papi would probably be chill about it, Mama, maybe not so much. LOL
  10. spyke

    Chapter 18

    @Mrsgnomie sez
  11. spyke

    Chapter 18

    What you're feeling in your bones is arthritis, and it's telling you that it's going to rain. 🤣
  12. spyke

    Chapter 18

    A very wise college professor in an English course once told us that spell check doesn't know the difference between public and pubic. 2 or 3 sets of 👀 are always a good idea, particularly when the author is dealing with a complex story.
  13. spyke

    Chapter 18

    Reverse red herring??
  14. spyke

    Chapter 18

    Best of Breed buddies. I shouldn't have snickered, but I did, and I'll admit to it. It was remarkable that Elijah had the good "Spidey" sense to hold back Tyler when he was getting ready to lunge at Trevor. I'm nervous about their trip to Crescent City. I think they should have at least called Sebastian and given him some sort of a heads up, so he could have sent some reinforcements. Safety in numbers and all that. This next part is going to be really challenging for Elijah. Although he doesn't have any real choice right now, delaying grief never turns out good. Thanks for the great chapter @kbois!
  15. spyke

    Chapter 17

    I think I can speak for all of us in the Korner Krew that we're sending positive energy and well wishes to you, your mom, and your entire family.
  16. spyke

    Chapter 17

    LOL
  17. spyke

    Chapter 17

    Why can't it be a happily ever after in the hereafter?
  18. spyke

    Chapter 17

    18 more comments will kick this over 300. LET'S GO!!!
  19. spyke

    Chapter 17

  20. spyke

    Chapter 17

    Then apparently your Dr. credentials qualified you for the deluxe corner accommodations and you're not hanging out with us common folk. 🤣
  21. spyke

    Chapter 17

    You're assuming that there is a/c and that the flatulent crowd isn't already there. You know what they say...
  22. spyke

    Chapter 17

    Sometimes words aren't necessary and take way too long LOL
  23. spyke

    Chapter 17

    Meanwhile @kbois be like
  24. spyke

    Chapter 17

    Trying to drag Carlos into the mix. LOL
  25. spyke

    Chapter 17

    That doesn't work with her. She needs liquor to post early. Now @Mrsgnomie, well that might be a different story.
×
×
  • Create New...