Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Starting a Family

  2. spyke

    Starting a Family

    What do you mean if?
  3. I would buy that in a heartbeat. That is really beautiful tim.
  4. spyke

    Starting a Family

    Yes you're back. Double posts and all. You're off the hook @Danilo Syrtis 🤣
  5. spyke

    Starting a Family

    Which means everyone wins. But us 1%, well
  6. spyke

    Starting a Family

  7. spyke

    Starting a Family

  8. spyke

    Starting a Family

  9. spyke

    Starting a Family

    Twins? This is what happens when you ingest too many weird coconut drinks! 🤣 Seriously, this is going to be a long road for everyone, but it's just what Loren (and Jay) needs right now. Instead of worrying about those money grabbing despicable so called parents, Loe can focus his time and energies on planning for the twins and trying to keep Jay grounded. More please!!
  10. spyke

    Chapter 28

    The whisky tasting ran into a 10 DAY overtime. 🤣 (Welcome back from me too)
  11. spyke

    Chapter 28

  12. spyke

    Chapter 28

    This may be an unrealistic expectation at this point.
  13. I'm glad you're back and I know others are as well. I learned about the importance of self care from you. Please don't forget to practice it for yourself. I've had a productive day too. Your energy must be contagious. 😁 Hung a new ceiling light fixture in the back hall, stripped out the old caulk in the shower and got it re-caulked, ran laundry, and swept the floors. I will admit to hitting the easy button on dinner. Big Mac has been bouncing around in my brain all day long, so I did the McDonald's drive through. Sometimes you just have to give into your cravings. Take care molly!
  14. spyke

    Chapter 28

    LOL But I'll play...
  15. spyke

    Chapter 28

  16. spyke

    Chapter 28

  17. spyke

    Chapter 28

    Thank you Kitt.
  18. spyke

    Chapter 28

  19. spyke

    Chapter 28

  20. spyke

    Chapter 28

    Hey Krew--Look who was acting up in the "teachers' " lounge... Naughty step. Indeed. Two words for @kbois and @Mrsgnomie
  21. I am dropping Grindr. 🤣
  22. spyke

    Chapter 28

  23. spyke

    Chapter 1

  24. spyke

    Chapter 1

    Release the JL bonus chapters early and then we'll talk.
×
×
  • Create New...