spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
I should have taken the hint when you said it was going to be a tough day for Elijah. That was an understatement if there ever was one. Tyler wins the friend of a lifetime award. He is just amazing. Their reminiscing about riding in the car and and the book was a great bridge to get Elijah to that necessary point of breaking down and releasing his pain. Even if he did snot all over Tyler's jacket. You gotta have some levity here, right? And then there's Kage... For someone who wants to stay distanced, he's sure showing up at all the right times. Strangely enough, I'm not agitated by this cliffhanger. I'm sure that will change in the future. LOL I promise, no jabs about posting the next chapter. At least from me, that is. Can't make any guarantees about @chris191070.
- 144 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
-
You're up early. Now all you have to do is hit the publish button. Coffee can wait. LOL
-
Good for Jonathan on not taking that bait his father threw out. All that was about preserving the family name and nothing more. Rusty can sing opera? Well that wasn't on anyone's bingo card for 2022. How in the world has he kept his talent hidden for so long?
- 52 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
This is why the ride is only $5 for gas. It ain't a Cadillac or a 55 Chevy!
- 126 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
There. Fixed that for you. 😁
- 126 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
I never said the laptop was in the car... The loveable geek @Danilo Syrtis started that rumor But you are right about never knowing with @kbois.
- 126 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
Early birds for catching @kboispost first.
- 126 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
You, me and @chris191070...early birds are we three! But as for your supposition well I can say with 100% certainty that We now return to our regularly scheduled programming
- 126 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
Kage is bold. After remaining hidden while observing Elijah, he chose a public place for their second encounter. He chose the diner because he knew it would put Elijah on edge and he knew that Elijah would have to stay to finish his work shift. There's no denying the intense chemistry between these two, but Kage is using it to gain control and an advantage. At least for now. So Kasar Huntington is the president of the insurance company and possibly blackmailed Elijah's father because he figured out Elijah was some sort of shifter. The question is why did the need an entire laptop hidden when a flash drive or memory card would have been much easier to conceal? There must be a massive amount of data on that laptop that wouldn't fit on something more portable. The word nefarious keeps popping into my mind... I think the laptop is hidden in plain sight. I'll leave it at that. For now. Thanks for posting early, and I hope you have a safe and uneventful move today. Don't over do!
- 126 comments
-
- 25
-
-
-
-
@kboisraised 2 boys. She's not going to cave on this. Hit play after the link loads. LOL https://v.redd.it/mf62nujqd1191
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I can so relate to this. I've been going full tilt for a couple of months now and I'm a little addle brained on what day it is. Thank goodness for calendar apps! I know it's overwork and having a lot on my plate, but people are beginning to grate on me. It's stupid stuff like getting things repaired and not having an invoice to prove that the repairs were done and paid for. So I've been doing lots of deep breaths and counting to 10. But I swear, some of these people would test the patience of Job, and Job would lose. Onward and upward. -
That might not be a deterrent. Your lovable geeky beta might be into that sort of thing.
- 115 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Faith. Pure, unadulterated faith.
- 115 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
See, and I didn't even have to stir the pot on this one by saying I'll take "What @kbois says" for $800 please.
- 115 comments
-
- 16
-
-
So, a powerful businessmans missing laptop has led to all of this mayhem and death? And you've thrown in a gorgeous Fae? WELL DONE! Poor Kage has got it bad for Elijah. This is going to be a fun ride for all of us. And thanks again for the early posting!
- 115 comments
-
- 21
-
-
-
It's a few minutes before 6 and I be all like LOL
- 175 comments
-
- 10
-
-
@kbois will probably be using this one a lot
- 175 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Between the hours of 6 am to 8 am and 4pm to 9pm (US eastern time) works best for me. LOL @Mrsgnomiewas on west coast time, and her posting schedule was at conflict with a little thing called work.
- 175 comments
-
- 12
-
-
I caved too. It's been one of those days. Here's my poison for tonight
- 175 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Well that didn't take long. Poor Elijah. I'm glad he's got Tyler and the Williamsons' to help him through this. We know you're not one to entertain superfluous characters, but really? That's a whole new level of gut punch. I'm thinking that a certain Alpha already knows what happened and has sent Kage for protection, but it may turn into a toe curling distraction. Bring on Chapter 2. I've got my parachute strapped on so I'm prepared for any canyon sized cliffies that you may throw. Glad you're back and continuing the story.
- 175 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Ahem, the type of behavior that results in in this. Remember this?? LOL
- 158 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Mrsgnomie has intricately woven this novel into her prior work Boss Nanny, where we first met Jay and Loren. There path isn't an easy one and at one point the reader starts to wonder if one of our boys isn't going to wind up being the proverbial "victim of unrequited love." But persistence does pay off and eventually the two hit their stride. Or do they? Hmmm... If you haven't read Boss Nanny, then do that first before you attempt this story. Both novels are very well written and unlike us initial readers, you won't be tortured waiting for the next chapter to be released! Oh, and the comment sections in both books is not to be missed. We all had big fun commenting, speculating, and trying our best to out gif one another.
- 22 comments
-
- 17
-
-
