Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. Chapter Fifty – Will That Make a Fire? The pack flocked to him, pulling him away from Jack and Vince, and lifting him up. Theodore gestured helplessly, trying to hold onto his mates, but his people were like a fast-moving river now, carrying him on their hands, making it impossible for him to do anything but enjoy his victory. “Join us,” he shouted. “Jack, Vince, don’t you dare leave now!” “No chance of that,” Vince’s voice reached him from behind. “Jack needs to be convinced to s
  2. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    Oh, I love this... Lawrence should be a bit more romantic, lol.
  3. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    Indeed, truth has been spoken!
  4. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    Yes! The modern equivalent, well said. And I suppose that knights of the old days were vain enough about their steeds, too...
  5. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    They are spoiled. They may have to study until they go mad - slightly like Freddie - but they have privilege.
  6. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    Excellent question! We'll see...
  7. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    In this case, it's mostly an excess of money!
  8. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    Oh, you know me! Of course, I did my due diligence to 'get' each of them the right car for their personality. Bastien was easy... just as you say - effortless elegance and strength. Anton... here I did some research and stared longingly at some really amazing cars - apparently, a Countach to this day can be bought at auctions, going for about 350k Euros or something of the sort. You - and his car - describe Anton to a tee. As for Norris... he is a 'lighter' on the dark side compared to the others - he deserved an exuberant car - intensity, yes, but also a bit of frivolity, as you'll learn about him later. As Helios, Bastien has everyone gravitating toward him.
  9. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    In a nutshell. Or 'every weapon needs its master' I think I found a gif with a Countach - I hope I'm not mistaken about the design, but this one should be it.
  10. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    Ali, Ali, Ali... he surely loves to talk (gossip). Of course, Lawrence would ride with Bastien.
  11. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    Do they really need someone to make them speed up? I didn't think about adding a Rolls, I admit. In my mind, those are more 'serious' cars, and these guys are young and reckless.
  12. Laura S. Fox

    Fast Cars

    Of course! Excess is the name of the game!
  13. Laura S. Fox

    Fleeting

    Chapter Twenty-One – Fleeting Something indeed needed to be said about Veridien’s complex layout, because Lawrence wouldn’t have guessed in a million years where else another garage would be located. A disused carriage hall served as the hiding place for the Golden Circle’s best-preserved – with the knowledge of the faculty, of course – secret. At its end, the outward path sloped into the rock below and then into the street, right where it bent out of view if someone were to look that way f
  14. Oh, lol, no! Skarg is too young! But our throuple will vanquish everything, particularly certain fires in certain pants - or regions - you get my drift
  15. He-he, I know you guys know me... but in this case, we are done with the twists. We're heading to the land of the happy end and spend some time there
  16. He did And now he's taking care of the assignment...
  17. Indeed they are!
  18. As all stories should be intended! Well, maybe not all, but the ones we read for entertainment shouldn't leave us hanging...
  19. He fulfilled the prophecy!
  20. No more cliffhangers from now on, I promise Only the happy end.
  21. Chapter Forty-Nine – True Heroes A wind rose, but Theodore made no mistake. That wasn’t a wind meant to move clouds or bring rain. His pack was rising. The truth of the prophecy was living inside him, and now, his entire being stretched to the tips of his fur to receive it. The howl intensified, emerging from the throats of dozens of wolves, and it was drawing near. He redoubled his efforts. His claws dug into the black heart of the evil tree. The creature shook and begged, but whatev
  22. Laura S. Fox

    Veridien Boys

    They do, don't they?
  23. Laura S. Fox

    Veridien Boys

    Ha-ha, I just love this...
×
×
  • Create New...