Jump to content

WadeD

Members
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WadeD

  1. Had my parents named me Melvin I would prefer to be lost in space also. Awesome story. Been laughing more reading then in long time.
  2. WadeD

    Chapter 37

    My guess is Levi remembers the place him and Casey went near lighthouse. There they find Casey. Who was kicked out of his home for dragging Thompson name through the mud. Even crazy lowlife families have standards and won’t let an arsonist live amongst them.
  3. There was statues of pigs in the mall
  4. WadeD

    Chapter 25

    One thing I can see as a “punishment “ for taking the car would be having to help Matt restore it. He’d learn a lot working with his dad on that.
  5. Merry Christmas y'all. I rarely comment. Not due to the stories or feeling the authors have conveyed, it due to my complete lack of tech abilities. Any changes will just be me getting used to new layout. I think everyone is doing a great job.
  6. WadeD

    Jeremy’s Email

    There is also possibility that stalker followed the ice princess there to bar. never know where this story is headed. just sit back and enjoy the ride the author has constructed. happy holidays to ya all.
  7. i was surprised to see that this story was continuing. Iwished it would. a very good present.
  8. im enjoying the story so far. yes like everyone else, i have lots of questions. i also know eventually they will be answered.
  9. start of an interesting story. I'm curious where it will take me.
  10. WadeD

    Chapter 30

    Awesome story. Very well thought out and original. I enjoyed it greatly.
  11. WadeD

    Chapter 9

    Am enjoying the story very much.
×
×
  • Create New...