-
Posts
333 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by JujuTheDruid
-
Zafiro You know, maybe I should have known this would happen. It is his city after all. Sure, Mekaias lives a long ways away, but still, it is his city and he will try to defend it. If only he joined a lot sooner. Do you think he would recognize me? Who am I kidding? Of course he would. All because I stole some shit from him. I don’t even remember what I stole from him! I bite my lip at I swing back down to the truck. Most of Cody’s people have learned to just spread out and
- 2 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
This comment is interesting. It is giving me a bunch of ideas for another story in this universe...we shall see!
-
Haha yeah that could be pretty fitting.
-
Roy It feels strange knowing that I am pretty much a regular citizen who is about to barge my way through a bunch of gang members and U.U.P.P. soldiers. Why couldn’t we just sit on the sidelines? Surely U.U.P.P. could have managed doing this on their own. Maybe if Sophie was on my side, we could have convinced Zafiro and Arturo to just stay back and let others take care of the problem for us. Sadly, she also wants to go after Cody. You would thin
- 4 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
-
Roy Sophie and Arturo turn back to stare each other down as soon as the door closes. “Why must you make everything so much harder?” Sophie yells. “He didn't need to know this! He did not need any more reason to think that this life is fine for him. Thanks to you, he probably thinks ‘Oh it must run in the family. Looks like I will keep on going.’” “Oh please,” Arturo chuckles. “He is a grown man! He knows what he is doing and he can make his own choices. Keeping secrets from your son
-
lol it would be nice if it ended that way tbh. It might even change how I wanted to end this story... hmm...we shall see!
-
Roy Oh my god I am making out with a guy! Not just any guy though. A criminal! Yet not just any criminal. It is fucking Zafiro out of all of them. It should feel wrong, but right now it feels amazing. Maybe it is because I have never done something like this with someone, but still, Zafiro keeps starting it right? I can just blame him. I do have a small voice in the back of my mind telling me that he is just trying keep me from asking about how he is taking everything. Unfortunat
- 2 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Zafiro When Mama finishes speaking, I just...I just don’t know what to feel. How am I supposed to respond to this? She would never lie to me would she? Frowning, I glance back at Tin Can. He looks just as confused as me. When I try to stand, he blinks and moves off of me. I stand up but try and keep my eyes off my Mama. This feels too strange and too much. There have been so many things going on for the past few days, I just want a break. I need a nice night where I do not have t
-
Zafiro “Mamá?” I shake my head slowly. “This is not real. I-I am hallucinating or something.” “No, Zafiro,” She says. “This is very much real. It is really me.” She reaches out to me and I stumble backwards. “Do not touch me!” I pull out both my guns and aim them for her head. Her eyes widen but she does not move any closer. “Woah!” Tin Can runs over to stand in front of me, he transforms into his metal skin along the way. “Zafiro, calm down,” He reaches out and t
-
You always leave the funniest comments lol Thanks for reading ❤️
-
Zafiro I was not joking when I said I would wait for their killers to come back. You would think that after making such kills, they would come back for the bodies. At first I waited two hours, waiting for possibly a giant group of Arturo’s men to come over. There was a moment where I thought that maybe I should not bother waiting. I immediately shook my head and decided to wait some more. I had gone into the backroom. It was where Piggie and Vero kept all their weapons. If I
- 4 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
Zafiro Huh, I never realized he is wearing a necklace. Dog tags. His? Maybe. I slip under Tin Can’s arms, moving for the stairs. When I look back, I see he is still frozen in place. “Don’t tell me my kisses somehow make people turn into statues now,” I smirk. It is almost exactly like Soul. I did the same to him and he froze over just like Tin Can here. I find it rather cute. Thinking of Soul however is a bad idea at the moment. Tin Can straightens up and keep
-
Zafiro As soon as I leave the room, I lean my back against the wall in the hallway. I hear Tin Can whisper to himself, all of a sudden sounding out of breath. That makes me chuckle. Wait, I don’t have any of my stuff. My suit is ruined and my phone is missing. Pulling the shorts out a bit to look at what is left of my suit, I sigh and turn back to the room. Tin Can is laying on the bed with his hands covering his eyes. His shirt is riding up a bit, allowing me to see that
-
Roy Deciding that Zafiro can live with the cut up suit as ‘underwear’, I grab the clothes that were in the black bag. A black tank top and red shorts. Hmm...I think I know who dropped him off here now. I ease off his gloves and boots. Apparently there was more blood on his hands and foot so I wash them off with warm water and tend to the cuts. Just as I move his feet into the shorts, Zafiro stretches a tiny bit and turns his head the other way. I freeze and don’t da
-
I'll never tell >:) jk you'll learn soon lol
-
Roy For a good moment, I think that Zafiro is actually dead on my doorstep. Thankfully, I notice his fingers twitch. His suit is absolutely destroyed right now. It looks like the top has been ripped to shreds. Strips of the fabric hang over his waist. It really shows a lot of skin that I have never seen before. The only things remaining are the legs and one of his boots. Not even the gloves are here. There are so many markings of old scars. Some even look old bullet woun
- 2 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Zafiro Pain is all that I feel. It was to the point that I wanted to die. I felt that I needed to die. I would take anything just to end this constant wave of pain, after pain, after pain. I felt new parts of my body growing inside me. Bones were being pushed around and new ones began to form. I felt it all and it was excruciating. It was like some animal had crawled its way under my skin, grinding between all my bones and shoving them aside to make room for a nest. Then it wanted to
-
Cody's Bluebird Surprise
JujuTheDruid commented on JujuTheDruid's story chapter in Cody's Bluebird Surprise
Had to research what that was haha. Yeah this one was...interesting to write. It was also tricky because I did not know how descriptive I should've been. I didn't want to be 'too much'. Thanks for reading ❤️ -
Stand alone! Though the previous characters will be mentioned.
-
Zafiro Lights end up blinding me as soon as I jump in through the window. I actually have to take off my goggles since they were not at all helping me. The window slams shut behind me and when I check, a metal slab has taken its place. Narrowing my eyes, I check out my surroundings. What kind of building is this? There are white shiny walls and floors. Just a white mass of space. It looks like an empty room, but there is a white wall that seems to cut the building in half. Th
- 2 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
-
Oh my god. Reading this makes me feel better about this chapter tbh It was eating at me that I posted later than usual. I still want to keep to my 2-3 day thing but thanks for understanding! ❤️
-
Thanks for reading!!
-
Zafiro It is a bit hot out here which is quite annoying. I will start sweating and then everything will end up sticking to places that make my life all kinds of uncomfortable. Jumping down, I jog over to my bike. I had kept it hidden inside someone’s shed. It was rather convenient I guess. I wish I had known about it sooner. Before I make my leave, I grab my phone and end up calling Ama. Since Arturo’s men had make their marks on Ama and her family, she got up and left the shop.
- 5 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
A Conversation Starter
JujuTheDruid commented on JujuTheDruid's story chapter in A Conversation Starter
First time listening to that song and when I listened to it, it kinda spooked me out with how much it works with this... -
Zafiro “Wait, I have another question!” Tin Can says as I try to go up the stairs once again. If this happened before the mess that has been happening recently, I would have left long ago. The fact that I am scared to be alone in the safe house is pretty much the only reason I keep myself from running out of this house already. “Yes?” I say with a smile. “Where are you staying exactly?” He says. “You are over here this late at night, that much mean you are not staying at your hom
