Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 10 S3

    It's awesome that Lonny trusts Mac so much and is so understanding. It did surprise me a little at how insistent he was about the masturbation issue. Thanks, @Bill W for another awesome chapter.
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Umm, my only question is this... Is Carol a lesbian? A year of a sexless marriage, Damn, Bry, thank the universe Daniel was able to accommodate Bry's needs. Awesome one, @chris191070
  3. Holly crap! Damn, I was laughing my ass off at the cop saying they needed Stephen in the academy. LOL Love the chapter.
  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 9 S3

    Hope Clint isn't setting himself up for a huge disappointment with Michael. Awesome chapter.
  5. Amazing chapter. I love Shelly, she's total badass. It's awesome that Leon payed attention to things resurfacing and taking the initiative to get help.
  6. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    I love the image of Warren, barefoot in jeans, and sooo wanna tickle and lick him. Nice story @chris191070
  7. This was an awesome and adorable chapter.
  8. Gavin just needs hugs and tickles. Hehe 😛
  9. Interesting and welcome ruling for Jeff and Gavin. Hopefully, they'll both benefit from the leniency. Another awesome chapter, @Lee Wilson
  10. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 9

    I love my Paladin.
  11. @Lee Wilson another awesome chapter.
  12. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Wow! This was in interesting plot. I love it.
  13. Hope Gavin doesn't have any big brothers or cousins he could manipulate into going after Terry. @Lee Wilson, awesome twist throwing the big football guy into the mix to help the good guys.
  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Damn... Yep, just... Damn.
  15. Ticklishboy30

    Bonding

    @Johan I've been skipping through the chapters. Interesting story, and it's awesome you've thrown in some playful tickling. Wonder how ticklish Florian is.
  16. Awesome job. I'm loving how Leon is being protective of Tevin.
  17. Hey you were first to post! Awesome job, @weinerdog. I'll give you a cookie and a massage.
  18. Aaaannd this is why they need a "WIFH" choice. In Ticklishboyese that's "What In Fuckin' Hell." Awesome chapter, @Lee Wilson. You've earned a free this time only, no tickle attack card.
  19. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @chris191070 I Love Frank and Kyle.
  20. Aww Stephen and Michael are so adorable. I'm glad Leon got to his brother before Gavin and Tim could hurt him.
  21. Or am I a naughty messiah boy?
  22. Oh, so that's the discoloration.
  23. It's close enough for government work, @Lee Wilson. My Dad used to work civil service for Ft. Lee here in VA, and would always say that.
×
×
  • Create New...