Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Thanks @Greg. I hope the same for you and your hubby.
  2. @Summerabbacat's gonna love this cause of the kitty in the album cover.
  3. @chris191070 You even learned how the quake happened. One of the random thoughts that's been stuck on my head for the last 15 years or so was if Carole King or anyone listening to "I Feel The Earth Move" actually felt the earth move. So that's where the idea of Mother Nature causing the quake came from.
  4. "Yep, it's true, this here whippersnapper's not only the last Sparkle Fairy, but he's also the Prince." With everyone staring at him with gaping mouths, Bubba couldn't take it, and he busted out laughing and almost fell off the chair he sat on. Once he calmed down, he said, "Alrighty then, before I go into this rascal's past and how he was saved, Ole' Ma Nature and me, we need to apologize for the quake yesterday that freed Saiblene." Nicky asked, "Apologize for what, Bubba?" "Was
  5. Aww @Summerabbacat thank you. I loved seeing Nicky's interaction with Ice Cone in my head. It was so cute. I had to go back in my mind while coming up for a reason the reindeer was acting up. There's where the early to mid-nineties movie Prancer came from. Whoopi voiced Prancer. I really love the songs that were ignited and the one you posted.
  6. All shall be revealed my sweet @VBlew
  7. @chris191070 You know if I wrote it, there's gonna be plot twists.
  8. Reilly and Gabby watched in horror as the elves and Santa got overwhelmed by the vicious attack. The sprites were relentless as their energy beams knocked the elves to the ground. Then, before they could get back up, gremlins jumped on the fallen bodies, hitting, spitting, kicking, and slashing at their flesh with their pointy claws. "I feel like such a coward hiding here," Reilly fumed. Gabby placed his hands on the human's shoulders, gently massaged them, and said, "I feel the same w
  9. Wow! No song sparked in your head for this chapter, @Summerabbacat? As for your guesses... Btw, I love all the names you came up with. Ron and Matthew? LMAO!
  10. Exciting, wasn't it. That's why I broke it up with the cute interaction between Nicky and Ice Cone.
  11. @chris191070 @Paladin @Greg @Summerabbacat @akascrubber @VBlew @Steve Farner will never find me here.
  12. "Why have you summoned me?" "I haven't the strength to make it to my castle, my Lord." A gnarled claw-like finger extended from the sleeve of the black cloak, and a faceless, raspy, deep voice spoke. "Your castle does not exist. Now, let me return to my slumber. Because of your unforgivable failure in killing Claus and the Sparkle Fairies, my dominion over the magical beings of the North Pole and humanity has been greatly diminished." "My Liege, I failed to rid the world of C
  13. Damn, he was always sexy. I sooo wanted to tickle and play with George.
  14. You'll never find my ultra, super top secret hideout in the hamper.
  15. @chris191070 @VBlew @Greg @Summerabbacat @akascrubber @Paladin @Steve Farner Get ready for some excitement in the next chapter. Feel free to have fun while trying to tickle the details outta me.
  16. Hmm, even easier to tickle. Thanks for the tip, @Lee Wilson
  17. I think @Lee Wilson needs to be pinned down and have his feet tickled for this comment. Love ya, @Lee Wilson
  18. @chris191070 This story has more love making than any of my other stories. Of course, I'm gonna mention it every chance I get.
  19. @chris191070 And sex, don't forget sex was had.
  20. While the inhabitants of the North Pole slept, Saiblene's ice prison shattered. The former most powerful and feared Ice Sorceress' pale, weakened body fell to her hands and knees on the ground. Her once shimmering, long blonde silk-like hair clung to her forehead in thin, straggly strands, and the veins showed in her neck. The woman's head hung down, slightly bobbing as puffs of labored breath left her lungs. Despite her haggard-looking appearance, the fires of revenge and hatred burned in
  21. I had no idea Bucks Fizz recorded this song, let alone before Cher. She actually stayed very close to BF's recording.
×
×
  • Create New...