Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Epilogue

    @chris191070 Love the ending.
  2. @chris191070 For this awesome chapter. I do think Rick needs some ticklish reassurance from Carlos, Andy, and Alec.
  3. @chris191070 I know one Daddy Chris who's gonna be tied and tickled if they break up.
  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    I'm soooo in love with these characters. Another amazing chapter, @Paladin.
  5. I love Rick and Alec. I hope they can stay together through Alec and Andy going to Hollywood.
  6. Ticklishboy30

    On the Road

    Another amazingly awesome chapter from the incredibly talented and creative mind of @chris191070.
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    @Summerabbacat, yes, Ryan is John's bio brother, is Justin's honorary younger brother, and he's got a key to both John's and Justin's houses and gets free use of the pool. LOL Nice catch on the similarity in LuPine and LuPone. I LOVE me some Patti LuPone. I used to watch "Life Goes On" with Mom when I was growing up and one of the memories from that show was Patti singing Wind Beneath My Wings to Corky. And the play room... I'll leave that up to your imagination. Hehe However, I saw Mr. Forsythe as a straight man who shares kinky playtime with his wife and they want to make similar alterations to their vacation house.
  8. I LOVE the Care Bears.
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    Did you guys like the name of Chip's decorating business? I know it's a little long, but felt it was a fun play on word. @Paladin and @Greg I'm really surprised you guys latched onto Angelo. I guess he's one of those background characters that somehow get a life of their own. Honestly, while writing, I got tired of just using pronouns, and calling him, waiter, so I formed an image in my mind of what he looked like. Surprisingly, @Paladin, I hadn't thought about whether it not Angelo's ticklish. Thanks for putting it in my head. As usual, I'm not making any promises, but because of your interest, the two of you may have given Angelo the chance to be more integrated into the story.
  10. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    @Paladin
  11. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    @chris191070
  12. "How's the most adorable little Johnny and Chipper I know?" Justin continued tickling John's hips and sides. The squirming and laughing brunette trapped under his five-foot-nine, hundred-and-fifty-pound body was his childhood best friend and honorary brother. "You're soooo gonna regret this, Ponyboy." As teens, and to this day, John and Justin loved S.E. Hinton's "The Outsiders." "C'mon, Devie, not my butt cheeks." Chip's legs kicked, and his upper body writhed under the
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    @Paladin You've written another awesome chapter.
  14. Ticklishboy30

    On The Bus

    @chris191070 Awesome chapter, Daddy Chris.
  15. @chris191070 this first chapter rocks. I love Rick and Alec.
  16. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @Paladin I... chapter.
  17. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Sausage gravy and biscuits is awesome.
  18. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @Summerabbacat so what you're saying is that all you need are me hugs and kisses.
  19. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    LOL Tickles work so much better than slaps, @Summerabbacat. Would arming you with a spray bottle of water pistol help to satiate your not being a morning person. Maybe you'd be happier in the morning if I came and woke you with playful tickles. I wuv you.
  20. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Thanks, @Summerabbacat, John, my collaborator, is asexual. I've been getting some insight into their views through him, and before posting a chapter, I have him read it first to give me his opinion on how accurately I matched the character's actions to his specific personality, desires, and feelings. As you can see, this story is more on the physically sensual side of the fence rather than the sexual.
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @Summerabbacat @Paladin Hopefully, this'll help you guys https://images.app.goo.gl/TK6ZEGnvgautVHHt7
  22. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    @Paladin
  23. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    @chris191070
×
×
  • Create New...