Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 6

    @Paladin This was an amazingly, awesometastic, fantabulous chapter. I sooo didn't see the ending coming. You are an awesome author.
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 51 S2

    I'm going with abusive. I'm kinda hoping his Dad at least threatens with a divorce to slow her comments.
  3. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 51 S2

    Man, that woman is hard on her husband. I'd have divorced my husband if he ever made that many jokes about my weight and health at one time. One or two times is fine here and there over the years, but Mac's Mom's joking seems abusive.
  4. I love Bucket.. Oops Bouquet.
  5. I'm not sure if I like Darryl anymore. Hopefully he'll do something chivalrous in the next chapter to make me like him again.
  6. @chris191070 I LOVE Muttley.
  7. Hope Bob 2 was disease free. If not, Bob 1 may have more than love making going on with his genitals. YAY! Bob and Darryl are together.
  8. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 5

    @Paladin you are soooo asking for a tickle attack.
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 5

    I'm sooo dying to see someone tickle Jordan into agreeing to tell Cameron about his past. It's so nerve wracking seeing everyone but Cameron registering shock over Stingray. @Paladin, awesome chapter. I love that Cameron is getting more love and acceptance from the family and community.
  10. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 50 S2

    @Bill W, You have done an incredible service to the American Indian culture with this chapter by laying out the accurate history of these often overlooked people who helped shape our nation. Depending on the region you grow up in, the struggle of the Native American tribes are woefully under represented in schools history books, and if they are talked about, a lot of the teachers gloss over it. Thank you for writing this amazingly informative chapter. Unfortunately, I've only been able to scan over it due to my ADHD. There's so much in here that I have to read it in spurts. You, @Bill W are AWESOMETASTICALLY FANTABULOUS!
  11. Ticklishboy30

    Introductions

    @Bill W this story made me pull out my well watched Golden Girls DVDs. I've bought the series twice so far.
  12. I've been reading this story again, and I think I've got an idea a new chapter in the near future. I've just got to get the new LOF and Brotherhood chapters that's in my head written first.
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Bob's Dilemma

  14. Ticklishboy30

    Bob's Dilemma

    @chris191070 This is an amazing chapter.
  15. Ticklishboy30

    Introductions

    He needs to be tickled and hugged.
  16. Ticklishboy30

    Introductions

  17. Ticklishboy30

    Introductions

    @chris191070, I've got some stiff feathers that might get a comment from Daddy Chris.
  18. Ticklishboy30

    Introductions

  19. Ticklishboy30

    Introductions

    I... LOVE this first chapter. I'm in love with these guys and can't wait to see what fun and frivolity they get into. Awesome first chapter, @chris191070.
  20. @Summerabbacat, @chris191070, @Paladin, as of now I've got no plans for any sequels.
  21. @Paladin, you are not supposed to use this much adorableness in such a devious manner.
  22. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    Don't forget the feather-weilding ticklish boys.
  23. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 49 S2

    @Bill W My guess is eventually. Beings with red eyes don't generally let themselves be seen only to fade away. If they did, it would make for very boring stories with people knitting in rocking chairs.
  24. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    @VBlew, if it does mar their relationship, we can capture and tickle @Paladin until we get a happy ending.
  25. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 49 S2

    I'm thinking they have either come across a hybrid shifter or an Alpha.
×
×
  • Create New...