Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. "Well, that was fun," Chip said before boyishly grinning. "I'm ready for a workout." "You're sooo not going anywhere, my sweet cub." Moving quickly, John pulled the retreating blonde down so he was face up on the mattress. Then, he cuffed his willing captive's wrists and buckled the cuffs just above his boyfriend's ankles. "Spread eagle is one of my little boy's most sexy poses," he said while slowly and lightly tracing circles in the center of the younger man's big toes. Airy gig
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @Paladin
  3. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Yay! Thanks, @Paladin. John is based on my "Ticklish Brotherhood" collaborator, John Pexton. I'm a little more than halfway done with the next chapter. I really love the way this chapter came together.
  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @Greg
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @chris191070 I always say this, but I had a blast writing this chapter. I started it about three or four days ago and have been slowly working on it. This is meant to be a short three maybe four chapter story, but like always happens with me, you never know how long it'll end up being.
  6. Thirty-eight-year-old John Peyton woke up from his uninterrupted slumber, feeling rejuvenated and grateful for having a week-long vacation. The short-haired, five-foot-eleven, hundred-and-ninety-five pound brunette sat up and yawned, then softly chuckled when he heard popping sounds from his stiff joints and felt the muscles in his arms and back strain as he stretched. Ten lollipop-shaped toes wiggled and flexed, followed by his size nine-and-a-half bare feet slowly moving back and forth, w
  7. I came up with the idea for this fun story and decided to use Aero1107 from Deviantart and myself as two of the characters.
  8. @chris191070, Five hearts are better than five stars any day.
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 8

    @Paladin Yep, that covers it for my comment. Awesome ending.
  10. Umm, @chris191070, since I'm not any kind of doctor, I really shouldn't see any patients. Do fried grasshoppers taste like fried cicadas? 😋
  11. Very nice, @chris191070 now we can have the cookies and milk you promised. Awesome wrap up with the fire. Not sure how I feel about Tim yet.
  12. Blanche: "Such language, my ears are burnin'" @drsawzall, your comment reminded me of one of my all-time fav Golden Girls episodes from the first season, The Flu. Where Rose tells Dorothy she could go to he double hockey sticks. Given the theme of @chris191070's story, it was perfect and couldn't be passed up.
  13. @chris191070, you deserve bear hugs, butterfly kisses, and very loving caresses for this chapter. My intuition from years of watching Murder, She Wrote is telling me that it wasn't coincidence that brought Ken to Sandy's
  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 53 S2

    @Bill W This turned out better than I thought it would. I was also happy to see Mac's Dad standing up to his wife, a little bit more when she made her comments about dessert. LOL I'm kinda surprised she didn't ask if her husband could become a skinwalker and transition into a healthier man.
  15. Ticklishboy30

    The Teleplay

    @chris191070 You are soooo getting tickle tortured for this cliffhanger. Awesome writing.
  16. Ticklishboy30

    Colin

    Colin soooo needs a good tickling and spanking by Harris and the other boys for his comment of being too young. I... LOVE this chapter. Awesome work, @chris191070.
  17. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 7

    @Paladin I'm soooo gonna find you and tickle the crap outta you for such an amazingly emotional chapter. I loved it and loved getting to learn about Adam.
  18. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 52 S2

    Hey, you're not supposed to see those. They're hidden by my magic shield of invisibility.
  19. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 52 S2

    Umm, have you met the guys on here, @Bill W? However, not everyone's a perv. Especially not me, I'm an innocent ticklish boy. 😇 See, I even have the halo and cute smiley.
  20. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 52 S2

    Umm @Lee Wilson, what did you do when someone said, "Don't look?"
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 52 S2

    Typos are real and they are lurking under everyone's beds. I meant to type "the new info," not Ross new info.
  22. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 52 S2

    I have a hard time believing that Mother Dearest will remain unheard about Ross new info. I think Dad will be okay with it and probably think it's awesome.
  23. Ticklishboy30

    Harris Payne

    We can always tickle @chris191070 for the answers. I was actually expecting Ken to have something seriously wrong with him, physically. I think Collin is just into Daddy's
×
×
  • Create New...