Jump to content

Carnelian

Members
  • Posts

    153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carnelian

  1. Carnelian

    Chapter 11

    I loved The Brotherhood years ago on Nifty, and just today found this sequel! I love Jacob and can’t wait to see more of how he interacts with his pledge brothers. And Soullen, I love that brat prince 🥹
  2. Carnelian

    Chapter 78

    First time commenting, ever! I’ve been following your stories since I found CAP on nifty a long time ago. I’m always thrilled when a new chapter gets posted on any of your stories. That said, I love the Bridgemont series. I reread the whole thing once a year, and have just done so. I’m compelled to write a review to, first, thank you for sharing your imagination with the world, and two, finally chime in. I cannot believe the state of things between George and Caroline! It’s essential that they meet in person to re-center their empire. I agree with Caroline’s statement, she felt like they had agreed to do just that, so that George would know her positions, from her own mouth. His official separation must be a complete shock to her. I also understand George, and his reasoning for his actions. She allowed him to be blindsided in front of his peers, and failed to remember the nature of the man she married. He’s a warrior, and she has never won a battle with him. What she thought was politics, to George was an attack. I cannot WAIT to find out what happens next! I am excited to read what role Davina will play. I think it’s going to be surprising. Cavendish is her cousin, and he said that matters. What is going on with St Vincent? What troubles lurk here? I think George’s twin windfalls, from Lady Kendal and Tsar Alexander, will be as burdensome as they are welcome. That kind of fortune will drive others mad. I’m ready to play the Bridgemont drinking game - whenever someone pours someone a glass, I pour a glass too, and toast the King 👑
×
×
  • Create New...