Jump to content

Sherye Story Reader

Author
  • Posts

    3,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sherye Story Reader

  1. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 10

    Love the descriptions in the chapters. It is easy to see it while reading.
  2. Great job, @Lee Wilson!
  3. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 9

    The travels are peaceful, but what awaits them when they get to London. And what about what is in the box?
  4. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 8

    The new Lord Thorne will need his friends supporting and helping him to get through it all!
  5. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 7

    I remember the day we put my Dad to rest and before that my Mama and I felt the same thing Reginald felt losing a parent.
  6. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 6

    Now I am in tears! Such horrible news!
  7. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 5

    Something about that cabin doesn't feel right! Hope I am wrong.
  8. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 4

    Love the descriptions of everything whih made me feel like I was there
  9. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 3

    A ghost? The love is a true feeling of honoring that person with gentleness and passion. I think you nailed it perfectly!
  10. Well, I was going to say this is a heart warming chapter and a hot one too but everyone already has. So can't wait till the next chapter!
  11. Been doing some painting and repairing of my mobile home so been busy
  12. Well, glad they are headed out to their ranch and that they are expecting Willy and Runyan to stay with them also!
  13. Awwww, a sweet chapter and hope all 4 get away safely!
  14. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 1

    OMG! That was brilliant! I would have never thought of that kind of story ever. Dog and cat heroes and they are also detectives on the job!
  15. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 1

    Hope I don't screw up, but I have read this story somewhere else. Don't remember the author but remember the story. So not a clue who it is! I am stumped. Would really like to know though since my memory isn't as good as it used to be. Great story though!
  16. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 1

    Interesting true facts!
  17. Well, Comsie would be proud to know his story is finished! He is looking down at you and smiling. This story is recommended by me cause it was to help others who loved Comsie so much that they could finish reading the story. A story of teenagers who go through life wanting love but sometimes get friends that are not really friends. True friends do come around and help one another though.
  18. Yes, you did a great job! Comsie would be proud! He is smiling down at you!
  19. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 4

    Pay the toll was the best thing Ryan could say and it made me laugh! Haha
  20. I know this author is no longer around and RIP comicfan, but still think his stories should be read by all. This story is recommended by me because if you love how some people finally find someone to make them smile when they have had a bad few months by losing their boyfriend when he moved away and his dog whom died of cancer. But remember to bring tissues cause you will need them, I promise!
  21. Sherye Story Reader

    Story

    It is sad that comicfan is gone now cause he was a great author.
  22. Now, here is a fantastic story of a secret admirer who had a crush on a co worker and when he was finally revealed then it truly was a match in heaven! Great job on this Valentines Day story! Gave 5 stars!
  23. Sherye Story Reader

    Story

    Now that is a fantastic story for Valentines Day and a fantastic love story! I had a feeling it was Kenneth when Coin went in the gym and Kenneth said he would help him and I was right!
  24. Ten years later, you get a great review again, well maybe not quiet 10 years but close. This story is about a secret admirer that has a crush on someone the person has known for 4 years but knows they probably want get him knowing how he is. But at the end the person gets someone else he had not known was possible. A sweet story that ends sweetly and true love finally surpasses!
  25. Sherye Story Reader

    Story

    WOW, @Graeme, that was the best Valentine Day story I have ever read! You are awesome author!
×
×
  • Create New...