Jump to content

Sherye Story Reader

Author
  • Posts

    3,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sherye Story Reader

  1. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 3

    OMG that is hilarious!
  2. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 2

    Wow! Why do I have this funny feeling that Jimmy really is Mark's brother?
  3. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 1

    That was hot!
  4. This story is set at first where Peter was bullied when he was young. He found a friend later that helped him grow to the man he is now. I recommend you read this and see him find the right guy for himself! You will not be disappointed.!
      • 2
      • Love
  5. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 1

    Maybe they all need to get together and make a matchmaking business together lol
  6. I love the April Fools Chapter! Hehehe And I am all caught up now!
  7. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 20

    Charlie saying "more" made me laugh! Out of the mouth of babes!
  8. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 19

    I don't like my privacy monitored
  9. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 18

    All I can say is WOW!
  10. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 17

    Oh no! Not Brian!
  11. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 16

    I really like Tatiana cause she reminds me of myself lol
  12. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 15

    I like the way you have always done it! That way I don't have to look. I like Joe and Tatiana! Their personalities are contagious!
  13. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 14

    I was not expecting that at all! I am stunned!
  14. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 13

    I will not elaborate, though my reasons will become obvious in the next hour or so.” I am scared to know what he is talking about. Oh well, put my big girl shoes on and have to bear it!
  15. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 12

    Can't wait to read how the boys look on Halloween!
  16. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 11

    I was thinking the same thing! I hope the whole building is stout! lol
  17. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 10

    Curious to know who the new Baronet is
  18. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 9

    WOW! A Christian vampire? I will never understand why people think that God doesn't love all people no matter their preference. We are all taught that God loves each and everyone of us and that Jesus died for our sins no matter what sin we have done. Why can't people just take their garbage and throw it out and let everyone live peacefully and love whom they want. Sorry, I just can't stand a religious fanatic at all and they are hypocrites to me. I will stop now!
  19. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 8

    Isn't what Baron Evans done called embezelment?
  20. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 7

    There is a lot to learn! It gives me a headache even though it is very, very interesting!
  21. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 6

    What a mess!
  22. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 5

    I like Opa!
  23. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 4

    OMG I am shocked and happy also!
  24. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 3

    I don't like Morrison at all! So rude!
  25. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 2

    Mafia? Now I am confused!
×
×
  • Create New...