-
Posts
8,329 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
I was not surprised Mrs Fierce Pierce stood up for Dallas and banished Mr Pompous Pious Pierce from the family home, and not without having given him a good bollocking before he left. I was perhaps a little surprised he left without apparently putting up much of a fuss, which leaves me thinking that my suspicion that Mrs Pierce is the one with the money might be "on the money". She may have come from a family of means and married "beneath" her status, although she does not appear to have any sense of superiority or entitlement. With Mr Pierce gone to a local motel to hopefully reconsider his opposition to Dallas' choice of partner (but I won't hold my breath), the Pierce household will likely be a far more harmonious and enjoyable household in which to reside. I just hope Mr Pierce is not a man who is prone to physical violence, although if he were I think we would have already witnessed it. I wonder if maybe he has had similar experience to Richard, Grayson's father in Stockroom Secrets (yay, I remembered his name @Mark Ponyboy Peters). Dallas with a pierced nipple? I guess it befits his name. Mr Pierce with his piercing. And finally a word of encouragement for Mrs Fierce Pierce and Dallas, not that I think either needs it.
-
@Mark Ponyboy Peters has on a number of occasions written strong-willed mothers who have defended, or attempted to defend, their gay sons from criticism and/or harm from their husbands @weinerdog. I am unsure what it was about Mrs Fierce Pierce, but she struck me as particularly likely to do so. Perhaps it was the authoritative manner in which she spoke of her husband to JJ which gave me an inkling she was not going to tolerate any of her husband's anticipated homophobia. And once he has done kicking Timmy's arse he can go and place the same boot where the sun don't shine on his father.
-
Fallout, and Another Hiccup
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Fallout, and Another Hiccup
I have been waiting all day to Play In The Sunshine with Christopher, but alas it has been nothing but Purple Rain all day @weinerdog. I dare not go out in my Little Red Corvette looking for a Kiss or even a Glamorous Life as I would likely get shot down by a Sex Shooter, one without a Dirty Mind. -
An interesting but wholly believable shift in the dynamics of Calvin and Alan's sexual compatibility. Alan formerly obsessed with being a top only and Calvin more than happy to be a power-bottom, have done a complete about face now on several occasions, none moreso than in this chapter, with Calvin adopting a commanding role, demanding Alan drink his cum and power fucking him with his own substantial manhood, before plowing him with the unprecedented length of Big Bob. Alan unsurprisingly enjoyed himself immensely, releasing his inner Joey Stefano with glee and unbridled lust. A scorching chapter @KKirk; write a few more of those and you might help reduce my electricity consumption at present, with Sydney experiencing the wettest and coldest winter I have had the displeasure of living through.
-
Fallout, and Another Hiccup
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Fallout, and Another Hiccup
I have forgotten how old Marie-Louise is @Lee Wilson. -
Fallout, and Another Hiccup
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Fallout, and Another Hiccup
I have got to say I loved Beauty And The Beat and many of the tracks from the second and third albums too. I am not a fan of Belinda's solo stuff though, much of which was hugely popular across the board. -
Hortensia takes charge & a new opportunity
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Hortensia takes charge & a new opportunity
I understood this to mean Matt was comfortable in his relationship with Gray and was enjoying sex with him in very secluded places or when no one else was at home at The Grange, but was not comfortable when he had the one "sleepover" at The Grange when Vince and Peter were home and Vince made a remark which meant he knew Gray and Matt had had sex in the annexe. Matt appears to be very private about sexual matters and easily embarrassed when someone else talks about sex, even blushing still when Gray makes sexual comments or heaven forbid, when his mother alludes to it.- 23 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Hortensia takes charge & a new opportunity
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Hortensia takes charge & a new opportunity
The problem is I am too clumsy. I would almost certainly trip over something or knock something over. -
An absolutely riveting chapter, moments Danny and Ryder swooned for each other, nail biting tension as they faced one unknown "beast" after another, and always the underlying menace of the undead Cassandra. There is no doubt Danny's healing powers have saved Ryder's life twice and saved the life of his father once, but it was either one or both of these tiny rock goddesses, Pat Benatar and Stevie Nicks, who leant their vocal talents on this occasion and enabled Ryder to destroy Cassandra for good. A superb chapter @Laura S. Fox, one of the finest yet for this story, one that any self-respecting rock goddess would be proud to lend her name to.
-
Fallout, and Another Hiccup
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Fallout, and Another Hiccup
It certainly appears Billy is the father of Marie-Louise's unborn child based on the information our esteemed author, @Lee Wilson, has made us privy too. But what if he has withheld information, information so shocking it will ignite a backlash from all "decent folk", information which will surely see his books burned as unsuitable filth by Moms For Liberty. What if the father of Marie-Louise's baby is .................. Elvis. In the likely event Billy is the father, Elaine revealed some good news, news that she and Marie-Louise's mother were not biologically sisters, they were sisters in name and "spirit" only after having both been adopted. The chances of the child having any physical deformities or health concerns are I presume reduced because of this. -
Fallout, and Another Hiccup
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Fallout, and Another Hiccup
Amy took a Vacation to Colombia without telling Belinda she was going there. Belinda was furious given Amy's holiday destination, and when Amy returned Heaven Was Not A Place On Earth. One night Belinda did not Leave A Light On after Amy went out in the Summer Rain, and you guessed it, Amy fell down the stairs and got Skidmarks On Her Heart. After that she was no longer a Go-Go, she was a Gone-Gone @weinerdog. She tried later to join The Bangles, but because she could not Walk Like An Egyptian, they rejected her as a band member. She auditioned for 4 Non Blondes, but missed out because she is naturally blonde and was also a little 'too Lita Ford' for them (she did not like their "physical affection" with other girls). -
Hortensia takes charge & a new opportunity
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Hortensia takes charge & a new opportunity
It is perhaps indicative of my mistrustful nature, but it appeared awfully convenient Hortensia's husband has a friend with a van, which he could borrow so that Hortensia and he could dispose of the old furniture from the attic, which Hortensia offered they would clear out without Vince or Gray having to trouble themselves. Hortensia would have had ample opportunities during the time she has been employed as the family housecleaner, to "review" (read snoop) in the attic and may have found some old furniture and bric-a-brac of significant value. I don't trust the "short, rather squat middle-aged woman, of uncertain origin". Between Matt and Jacob they have provided Gray with some useful contacts, and the former's case, some enjoyable sex. too. Dawn and Arthur's contacts may prove useful too, such that Gray is beginning to find more interesting projects which are helping finance his life to some extent. This tale continues to entertain and delight @Robert Hugill. Forty-three chapters in and we are still learning more about Vince and Gray and their friends, and what we learn only enhances the joy these characters bring.- 23 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Hortensia takes charge & a new opportunity
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Hortensia takes charge & a new opportunity
That sounds a little like Grey Gardens without the stray cats and raccoons. -
I don't even like soccer, not at all, but that was something else. I had to play it once at school for Wednesday afternoon sport, and nothing even remotely like that happened. I may have enjoyed it if it had. It appears a razor and shaving cream was not required for this particular butt @drsawzall. No unwanted dental floss. I look forward to a loss by Matt and what Jack has up his sleeve, or should that be what he has in his shorts, as a "payback" for Matt.
-
Predator is a good word to describe him.
-
Brotherly support & a full attic
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Brotherly support & a full attic
I have never watched either of the shows @Bft, but it is impossible to avoid their subjects. They are like a plague of locusts, especially the family with substantially altered physiques. I don't watch TV at all, and have not done so for at least 10 years, but am still aware of them. I also hear people talking about TV cooking shows, dating shows, "talent" shows and all manner of mindless shit. -
You forgot one of the "fuels" @empath, the one which I think is the most potent and obscene of them all, organised religion, mostly of the zealous kind. And it is not just the human animal who is suffering, non-human animals are being used and abused more than ever, with the violence inflicted on many, even in allegedly civilised nations like the USA and shamefully my own homeland, Australia, more extreme than ever. Humans "celebrating" animal cruelty on social media increasing, and the "owners" of it doing fuck all to censor it.
-
I have to wonder who Zac is @Josh Aterovis. I often re-read my comments (not solely from vanity), and am at times (far too many for my liking), embarrassed by the mistakes I have made (such as this) or by the absolute shit I have written. I cannot blame it on "the drink" or any other mind-altering substances either as I rarely partake of the former anymore, and never the latter. And I did proof read the comment too, several times. My only solace, perhaps his full name is Caleb (which I continually type as Cable) Zac Cohen.
-
It has been stated before by a number of readers, myself included, and after this chapter I think it bears repeating; this is a very well-written, wholly believable, challenging and thought provoking, and ultimately rewarding story @LittleBuddhaTW. You are to be congratulated on this again.
-
Nick needs to face facts @SilentandBroken. Noah is a man-ho (or should that be boy-ho), and I don't think it matters what anyone says or does, he will try to seduce Nick again. I just hope @Altimexis is incorrect in his belief that he will succeed, primarily because of Nick's low self-esteem, which certainly was to the fore in this chapter, more perhaps than in any other. Noah's ego has been damaged as he did not get to fuck Nick, and I strongly suspect he is not used to having someone say no to him. His large ego is apparently in contrast to the size of his manhood, more accurately described perhaps as his "boyhood", which according to the observations of both Nick and Mark leaves much to be desired.
-
I reached into my "sympathy box" to see if there was any left over for Noah @Seraph28, but alas it was empty. Best he wises up and follows the contralto request of my fellow Libran, you guessed it, the Goddess of R&B (and the "payback").
-
I had almost the same thoughts @Seraph28. I consider Noah to be self-absorbed and arrogant, his arrogance likely the result of his spoilt upbringing. I think he believes himself to be irresistible, such that his "minor" indiscretion is something Nick should just "get over", after all Nick should count himself lucky Noah even noticed him, let alone wanted him as another notch on his bedpost. Nick's friends proved themselves to be far more sympathetic than I think he deserved after his appalling treatment of Jack. It appears Noah's indiscretion came as no surprise to Jack, such that I wonder if Jack was at one time Noah's "plaything" also. I was pleased to observe Nick dropped his unwarranted dislike of Danny. Imagine two cuddle bunnies like Jonah and Danny comforting you, what a delight.
-
I think Finnegan Byrnes is the murderer, and I think he was lying when he said a show on Netflix was the source of the tale he spun about living in a cult. I suspect he may have been the victim of sexual abuse, and perhaps Zac was as well. The motivation for murdering Marco, jealousy. I have been wondering for a few chapters now if we were going to witness a second murder @Josh Aterovis. I had got to the point where I thought this was going to be a single murder story; I should have known better. But I have to ask, why have two when you can have three? Regardless of who the murderer is, I think Arsehair should exercise great caution wherever he goes.
-
"Obviously" poofters too then I guess?
-
Not a Mariah fan I take it @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I did not like her at first either, I thought she was a little saccharine. Much prefer her when she dresses like a hooker and does not even try to pretend to be "intellectual".
