Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. A 6th story in the works @Mark Ponyboy Peters. Cause for celebration with an appropriate song from another great Aussie band. Although I don't have any of their albums, they were very likeable and massively popular here in Australia. Although a bit before their time, this could be "our boys" Matt, Luke, Tim, Guy, Ben, Scott and Justin in the not too distant future, all together and "loved up", except for Ben as Samantha is "missing" from this video. The boys really will become "Sons Of Beaches".
  2. OMG @weinerdog. Are you suggesting that males masturbated even as far back as "biblical days"? Shiver me timbers, say it isn't so. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  3. I have to agree with you @pvtguy, although my sense after the initial discussion between Greg and Brendan in the previous chapter was that whatever the outcome of the business closure, Greg had no intention of sticking around now there were children involved in any ongoing relationship with Brendan. I think the business closure came at a very convenient time for Greg, he was able to end his relationship with Brendan using the business closure as the reason why, rather than admitting he did not want to be in a relationship with Brendan with all the added responsibility and intrusion that would come with three children. And to be fair to Greg, not everyone is enamoured with children, and in this instance he would have had three ready-made children, children whom have all suffered at the hands of their parents and could potentially be saddled with all kinds of psychological problems yet to emerge. Should Greg have ended their relationship so quickly? It may seem selfish and/or cowardly, but I believe he did the right thing by Brendan and the children by ending their relationship now. Brendan and the three children likely face very difficult times ahead with the possible trials of spermie and the incubator and cross examination of Brendan, and more particularly of the children, being of great concern. A relationship break up between Brendan and Greg during such times would likely have been even more harrowing for not only Brendan and Greg, but indirectly for the children too. At least this way, Brendan will be able to devote all his emotional energy towards the children during the pending difficult times. "Jenny asked a lot of questions. She wouldn't find out until later; she didn't ask all the right ones." This is very ominous @Lee Wilson. My mind is leaning towards a speculation which I think @Mancunian made as recently as the prior chapter, did spermie prostitute Jill out to make money.
  4. And damn it if it didn't happen again @Mancunian. Whilst I was offering my explanation to @weinerdog, you swept in and beat me to it. I had just woken up after falling asleep on the floor in front of the gas heater whilst petting my eldest cat, Frida, about 3 or 4 hours ago. It is 1.50am on Saturday and I am somewhat groggy as the floor is cement of course with floating timber as its covering.
  5. Just thugs or "yobs" as described by @Mancunian, a word which I thought was one of our own, although we usually refer to them as "yobbos", but its origin is British according to Google. You beat us again @Mancunian.
  6. Beverly is a character from a John Waters film Serial Mom portrayed by Kathleen Turner. She is the perfect housewife and mother, with one small "twist". Beverly is a serial killer, her victims being people who she perceives have somehow wronged her family or done something which is not right e.g. her neighbour who refuses to recycle. Her weapons are less than conventional, some being what I named above. It is a hilarious movie made in 1994.
  7. "He had also realised about the collection, the need to make it more visible. He was a bit brisker about this; he wanted privacy but wanted to show his pictures too. It would be interesting to see which Francis Heyward won. There was a throw-away sting in the tail, too. ‘If we do offer some sort of access when The Manor is closed, then it would be good to have curator’s tours." It may be because of the comment in bold particularly @Robert Hugill, but I had an image of Francis Heyward as a black widow spider in this chapter, luring his lovers into his web of deceit with promises of fame and fortune and/or mind-blowing sex. Once captured he delivers the fatal bite, devouring them with a frenzied orgasmic lust and casting them aside. Mirko the otter. I have to say I share Vaughan and Dante's non-attraction to hairy men. He seems to have charmed and impressed them with his photography skills though. Perhaps he and Jonty should arrange a meeting.
  8. I had to choose the 'sad' emoticon @Mark Ponyboy Peters because the conclusion of the chapter made me feel quite melancholic. When Tim thought he was going to see Snowy cry I "lost it" for a few moments. I don't think Ben has given any indication to date that a tertiary education is on the cards for him so I doubt he will end up at Southern Star University, at least not to take advantage of its educational opportunities. Perhaps his relationship with Samantha will mirror that of Matt and Luke. I think Tim's mother may have an inkling of the nature of her son's relationship with Guy and Jason certainly knows. I think @Paladin is right in his belief that Tim's father is the only one of the three likely to have a problem with Tim and Guy's relationship. The "theme" of this chapter just screamed a great song by 'The Stones' from the 1970's to me so I just had to add it.
  9. Therese is like a river, a mile wide and an inch deep. Hilarious. I have never heard this aphorism before, but it is as if written for her. A huge part I think, particularly if they start defying their mother and some of her image obsessive behaviour e.g. her idiotic and offensive notions of how young "ladies" should behave.
  10. Subterfuge. It describes the "sense" I got from his revelation perfectly. Thank you @drsawzall.
  11. How could Mikey even begin to think he was in some way to blame for the c u next Tuesday that is Janice. She has no redeeming features at all. I don't know if there is "prison justice" inside women's prisons, but if there is I hope Janice is a recipient of it repeatedly. When Mikey runs for the vacant position on the council he should "thank" Janice and ensure she is made aware of his resounding election success. And is that Pam with that chainsaw? Is she going to do some chainsaw sculptures like Cherie Currie from The Runaways does? Maybe Pam is going to make Janice into a little Cherry Bomb. A big hit in Australia @Ticklishboy30. I loved them and from this group came the fabulous Joan Jett.
  12. I chose the 'Angry' emoticon @Ticklishboy30 not only because of Janice's behaviour, but also because none of the boys got the opportunity to inflict some real damage on the skanky ho. Or perhaps they could have called Pam and she could have practiced her left hook on her repeatedly given she got little opportunity to do so on that other skank ho, Trinie. Janice is truly evil.
  13. Except for Janice. I want her to die slowly, painfully, excruciatingly painfully, perhaps at the hands of TL.
  14. Paranoid, no. Guarded, yes. Understandably so given what the children have and/or appear to have endured from spermie and the incubator. I did not warm to Lanny either @Mancunian, but refrained from expressing this as I am often hyper-critical and pessimistic and wanted to try and portray myself more positively for once. I feel you have allowed me the freedom to express myself truly, I did not like Lanny at all. I think he may be a wolf in sheep's clothing.
  15. I hate to stereotype and am embarrassed to admit I found myself surprised it was Mikey inside Dakota. I have to say when watching porn (I unashamedly admit to this) one of my favourite turn ons is when a big butch daddy is not only fucked by a smaller guy but obviously and proudly demonstrates his enjoyment of this. Woof.
  16. I presume your chauffeur/bodyguard is at least driving you there, or are times really that tough that you have had to "let him go"?
  17. Me too. I almost got a hard-on, well maybe that is a slight exaggeration. Pam Knight, @Ticklishboy30's answer to Foxy Brown or Cleopatra Jones, both blaxploitation classics. Perhaps you can "invent" a new genre, ticklesploitation.
  18. Off to another of your palatial European homes @Cane23 or just cruising on your yacht?
  19. I have to agree with you @weinerdog regarding Jill's sense of humour. Is she perhaps using humour as a form of self-protection or to "make light" of what we believe has happened to her in an effort to retain her sanity. A "dark" sense of humour I think it would be referred to as. Your speculation regarding Nick's comment is startling in its simplicity. I had not given NIck's comment any thought other than that it did strike me as an "odd" comment to be made by an 8 year old. Your speculation as to its possible origin may be way off, but if it is not it is a tragic indication of how awful the lives of the children have been. BTW have you seen an exponential increase in "hits" on your dating app since you updated your profile with the facts about the "real" @weinerdog?
  20. You may not realise this "Supermodel", but in Australia fanny is actually another word for vagina and I categorically deny having one of those on my person in any way, shape or form.
  21. I have a wonderful image of Pam slapping Janice's face so hard that all Janice's dermal fillers, botox, collagen and other cosmetic refreshments blew off and left her as the ugly skank she is inside and out. Put that image on repeat without having to press replay. I won't be satisfied though until Janice is sent down to the big house with Bertha Butt paying her a visit. Come to Mamma little whore and I will make ya feel real purty.
  22. When are we going to meet Annie and Danny @Lee Wilson? We have been privy to the life of Manny and now have been introduced to Lanny, so where are the other two lurking? You have seemingly quashed any possible action between Steve and Lanny as some of us thought might happen, unless Lanny proves to be a total douchebag who surmises Steve is gay and uses him for "getting off", without reciprocation. Jill is definitely not naive in the ways of life. Her comments to Brendan prior to his visit to see Greg indicated she is well aware of sex in all its various forms, whether from any personal knowledge remains to be seen. I am not sure I totally believe Greg; there appeared to me to be something just a little disingenuous with what he said. I don't doubt he told the truth about his workplace closing, but it all seems just a little too convenient. I am also somewhat doubtful he will show up when Brendan takes the children for their scheduled interviews with the DA. And in recognition of Greg's "spicing" up his and Brendan's sex life, I hand the reins (or should it be whips) over to the irrepressible Bette Midler from her critically maligned disco album Thighs & Whispers (which predictably I love).
  23. He has a habit of writing wonderful stories doesn't he.
  24. Kathleen Turner is hysterical. I am a fan of a number of John Waters' other films such as Cry-Baby, Hairspray and Polyester. He is amusing in person too, he referred to Jeff Stryker once as the "Cary Grant of porno".
  25. Very insightful @CincyKris. I had not observed that Therese and Ralph were united by shallowness. Unlike Ralph, Therese is apparently happy with her image-obsessed life. I am glad I did not disappoint. I am often accused of having little or no filter, which is mostly true. I am prone to calling a spade a shovel.
×
×
  • Create New...