Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,373
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Ben is the complete package, one minute a SNAG the next a larrikin, but one thing remains a constant, his loyalty. When I read this story many years ago @Mark Ponyboy Peters I don't recall having the level of appreciation for Ben and what he brings to the lives of all those he interacts with as I do now. Ben's revelation of the depth of his feelings for Samantha came as no surprise. He has discovered The Miracle Of Love (another fine song as sung by Annie @Al Norris). I suspect he has taken on board Tim's suggestion of a trip north to visit her. He may be able to sell it to his parents, and perhaps Tim and Guy too, as an investment in their collective futures, confirming if tertiary education is something they really want to pursue, and if so, at Southern Star University, where it just so happens Samantha is also studying. Guy is quite the romantic. His acknowledgement of the exact date when he and Tim met surprised me greatly. Next thing we know he will be writing poetry, declaring his undying devotion to Tim, or dedicating love songs by Barry Manilow to him.
  2. This chapter could have been poorly written and totally devoid of any enjoyment or entertainment value, total shit in fact, and it would not have mattered one iota (it wasn't though). It earned you not three Michelin stars @Andr0gene, but five Michelin stars for quoting Patsy Stone (and I don't care that three is the maximum you can be awarded). When I read the statement I thought how hilarious to quote something akin to what I recalled Patsy saying and did not notice the quotation notification beside the statement indicating it was a direct quote (I recalled her saying something like this, but could not recall if it was quoted verbatim). I am not one for thinking the whole marriage thing is necessary, even if there are children concerned, so Baldy's persistence was starting to "wear a bit thin", but with Adam's refreshing counsel and Megan's wholehearted support for a positive response, I became a convert. And in recognition of your absolutely fabulous taste @Andr0gene I give you Neil, Chris, Edina and Patsy, with one of my favourite songs from the 1990's. And I won't apologise @Cane23 for it being unashamedly DISCO. And note Edina's "reverential" accidental (but was it?) reference to ABBA too. Incidentally @Cane23, this is Pet Shop Boys highest charting hit single to date in Australia (even though Neil and Chris don't regard it strictly speaking as a PSB song), proving I am not the only "disco queen" in Australia.
  3. Oh I am not blushing @Avogadro1001, I'm flushing. Size does count.
  4. With all due respect Judge Carpenter, STOP WASTING TAXPAYER'S TAXES. The incubator got what she deserved. I agree with Nick. Give little Joey Keys' father a medal as those two c*%#s deprived his little boy of the opportunity to grow up to be a big boy. Spermie lost his cock and balls due to prison justice. Shit happens, nothing to see here (literally now), move on. I liked Jill's reaction to visiting her mother the best. "I'll be in the waiting room. If I stay any longer, I'll start yanking wires and tubes out of her body." Outstanding chapter @Lee Wilson, although I would have like to see the incubator suffer a lot more. Spermie has hopefully got years of "jolliness" ahead of him. Too bad he won't be able to masturbate to ease any tension. No happy hormones for you any more spermie.
  5. I just changed my comment about La Puta @Avogadro1001. I think I improved it significantly.
  6. Damn it, my "secret" is not safe from anyone it would seem. It's all bloody Jeff Stryker's fault.
  7. “Jake I’m not lying.” I stressed. “It was just an accident. A fucked up, tragic accident...” I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug, tilting the feet of my bar chair towards his. He gasped and hugged me even tighter. “My parents cleaned things up.” he confessed. “They’ve dealt with his family and got the DA office to close my case. I spent a few months in rehab, got clean and I’ve been sober since.” The statement in bold text particularly disturbed me. It was as if Jake was talking about an inconvenient mess he had made, like he threw up in the bathtub and his parents helped clean it up. I shudder to thing how his parents "dealt" with Daniel's family, although if they moved in similar circles perhaps a healthy exchange of cash or drugs was sufficient recompense for the death of a child. Somehow I don't think Jake is going to take his rejection lightly. Liam or at least Liam's connections may be needed to dissuade Jake from any retaliatory action, and as for La Puta, well Liam's connections may be able to take care of her too - there's a ditch, lay in it bitch. What a tangled mess of lives @Avogadro1001. I am intrigued how you will get Dylan, at least, out of all this mess. @weinerdog, Liam may turn out to be the "hero" of the story yet.
  8. You have done it again @Avogadro1001. You made me feel a smidgen of sympathy for Liam again. He "appeared" confused again, this time by the fate of Veronica and Jessica's involvement in it. Here comes that sinking feeling, sympathy for Liam because of the brain tumour or neurological damage caused by the meningitis. Damn it.
  9. He has "fooled" me before @weinerdog and almost did it again in this chapter. Surely it cannot just by the "python" (aka little Liam) and his "stench". Surely there has to be more to his "charms". Are we so shallow that the first big dick and waft of manly pheromones that comes along makes us swoon. Say it isn't so @weinerdog.
  10. If I may influence this story in any way @Avogadro1001, please ensure said body bag is made from the cheapest possible materials and in the ugliest of colours. After all, nothing is "too good" for Jessica. What a bitch. I hate her so much I would be happy to see Trish Collins make a "guest appearance" in the story just to slap Jessica's face, repeatedly, with increasing ferocity each time.
  11. Either that, or staked naked beside a naked Jessica and watch the blow flies and maggots thrive. As much as I detest Liam, he is my "bestie" compared to Jessica. She is truly evil.
  12. Oh Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. You are a scheming, vindictive, spoilt and rotting mass of putrescent flesh, but all your "talent", such that it is, is between your legs. You don't have much between your ears. Dylan ridiculed you one, two, three times, before he turned your threats back onto you, you stupid ho. Methinks, or at least hopes @Avogadro1001 this may have a domino effect on Jessica and the mighty will topple. She may find her latest fashion accessory, a body bag. Oh well, shit happens.
  13. Cum @Al Norris? Oh God I hope not. Dylan obviously has a very strong stomach. This chapter needed a much stronger warning @Avogadro1001. "Well, there’s lots of sex in this one and descriptions are pretty graphic, so strictly 18+" simply did not "cut it". It should have read "Well, there’s lots of sex in this one which includes Jessica and descriptions are pretty graphic, so strictly 18+ and a barf bag may be needed". The description of the sex between Liam and Jessica was so graphically written and evoked strong visual images, such that I may never get a hard on again for as long as I live, and my dinner went very close to reappearing when I swore I detected Jessica's "scent" as Liam fucked the bejesus out of her. The only thing which will ever improve Jessica to the point that she becomes tolerable is embalming fluid. She is as odious as she is odorous. Dylan showed remarkable chutzpah in this chapter, but it will it be enough to overcome "her". I am looking forward to chapter 16, the promise of Jessica's total degradation.
  14. Jake and his father in an incestuous bisexual threesome with Jessica. Jessica naked 🤮🤮🤮 being buttfucked by Reginald dressed in his wife's clothes whilst she, Jessica, is pegging Jake who is dressed in one of Jessica's snatch-baring slutty outfits. Reginald buttfucking Jake whilst Jessica watches, fingering herself (she'd have to do this with her fucking foot to feel it given the magnitude of that canyon) to orgasm after orgasm 🤮🤮🤮. I cannot imagine viewing anything more disgusting (but not deliciously so), which is legal, than seeing that skanky ho (she of the Jennersque lips, great for sucking cock) naked in any scenario. Dylan certainly seems to court trouble. He is obviously highly intelligent, but his decision-making skills on life situations, appear to leave much to be desired. He apparently is concerned for his safety around Jake (whom to date has only shown a relatively minor streak of "violence" when he fucked the bejesus out of Dylan), but he is prepared to go to the home of someone, with no one else present, who has inflicted such violence on him that his spleen was ruptured and multiple other injuries caused, which I cannot recall as I have tried to erase them from my mind. All I can say @Avogadro1001 is that Liam's "stench" must be so overpowering that it stimulates the male butt to such an extent that it starts self-lubricating and twitching violently from deep within, resulting in a need so great that only a cock the size of a forearm can quell the hunger. OMG wait, I think I can smell Liam all the way over here in Australia, and I am playing George Michael on CD. Yes, yes, yes. Oh Liam, how may I service you? Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss. Drive right in and pull up the the bumper. LOL.
  15. Last Christmas by Wham (which I unashamedly love) was released in 1984 and peaked at #2 that Christmas. It finally became the #1 song for Christmas in 2020 and again in 2022 and 2023. I am determined you will not have to wait 36 years for your Christmas #1. Rally the troops @Gary L. We need to give your fellow Brit a #1 Christmas hit.
  16. Is this what you had planned for all those "nooks and crannies" @weinerdog?
  17. Given your state of residence, your obvious intellect and the above gif @drsawzall, my thoughts turned to Arthur Miller's The Crucible. Are we readers of this well crafted story in danger of becoming like the residents of Salem? If so, I say hang or burn the "witches" now.
  18. I thought you were joking, but Google informs me you weren't. I have many musical, literary and film reference points, but virtually no TV reference points. Without you and Google I would have remained blissfully unaware that such a TV show was ever created.
  19. Another top 10 entry for you @Robert Hugill, this time with this story at #3 in the 'Mystery' genre. We readers will have to rally behind you to see if we can get you a #1 spot the week of Christmas, something why is very "big" in the UK on the pop music charts. Cliff has managed to do it on a number of occasions, so we will have to throw down the gauntlet and have you challenge him.
  20. There you go again @Mancunian, your fair, forgiving and caring self looking for a reason as to why Guy may have behaved as he did. The rest of us have "tried and fried the bitch" before even giving a thought to why he jumped to conclusions. You are to be commended for this, which is why you are ideally suited to the work you have undertaken in helping people. I share your caring side, albeit it with a different "audience". I must run as I have to attend to a sneezing cat.
  21. Nick was perhaps in the hole in the backyard or had been drugged and was asleep. The first song is about a man wrongfully hung for a crime he did not commit. His sister was the murderer and she had murdered his "cheating" wife and one of the men she "cheated" with. The first two songs had the "hanging" reference and for some reason Diana's Upside Down made me think of someone "hanging" upside down.
  22. Way too "deep" for me at 1.00am with a heavy head and sinus I am afraid @Paladin. I will have to mull it over later with a clearer head, but it appears to have a sound basis.
  23. I think this is very possible @centexhairysub as this would also cover up the crime of either rape or if not rape, incest.
  24. Oh you are no fun @Paladin. How about the alternative: Fictional characters aren't real so have fun killing them. Fictional characters don't exist so have fun killing them.
  25. Another grotesque possibility certainly @centexhairysub as neither spermie nor the incubator appear to regard incest as taboo.
×
×
  • Create New...