Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. OMG what a hilarious chapter @Robert Hugill, and to think Therese was the catalyst for much of the hilarity. She was such a surprise in person, not at all what I thought she would be. She neither talked with a plum in her mouth nor as if she had a stick up her arse or a bad case of haemorrhoids. When it was revealed she was a Human Resources Manager I had tears streaming down my cheeks from laughing so hard. Not even Jennifer Saunders or Dawn French could have chosen such a delicious stereotype for Therese to be. And when she opened the conversation with "What on earth did you feed Jane and Alisa on Sunday?" I immediately thought, here we go, she is going to admonish Ralph for feeding them lentils, thus ensuring they were most unladylike and farting for days (of course I assumed she would have said passing wind rather than farting). Maybe she is like Ralph, she just needs a good fuck to bring a touch of reality into her life. Perhaps she may have something in common with Beth which she does not even realise yet or is suppressing similarly to Ralph. I thought the speculation of Ralph and a swimwear model bonking like bunnies was too good to be true, however, Nolan may prove to be a most suitable substitute. The following almost caused a seizure, so hard did I laugh. I had an image of Ralph as a young Victor Meldrew, with a very disapproving look on his face that he was having such inappropriate and lustful thoughts. "An idle thought, wondering what lay under Nolan’s outwear led to Ralph's shocked realisation that the man's body interested him, the expanse of smooth pink belly gave Ralph ideas, and he started to imagine what lay underneath. He was not having fantasies about his children’s football teacher, just wasn’t! It was inappropriate in all sorts of ways. He shut down the thoughts quickly, locking them firmly away but not before an image of slipping those shorts down to reveal… An image that was disturbing in all sorts of ways." A truly magnificent chapter @Robert Hugill. Perhaps a visit from Keith and the lads from Fags for Football could give the girls a few pointers and Ralph a hands-free orgasm.
  2. I am no expert on MTF or FTM transgendered humans either @Ticklishboy30, although I have known a few of the former, but I believe the worst thing one can do is treat them as if their transgendered status is the extent of their life. To do so "reduces" them to some kind of "freakshow", when in fact the majority just want to be treated as an ordinary human getting on with their daily lives like everybody else (this is my belief anyway). I am glad you have introduced Chris into the story. He has the added difficulty of not only being pregnant, but possibly pregnant to his uncle, and almost certainly pregnant as the result of being raped. I hope for Chris' sake his uncle did not "rent" him out for sex to "cure" him of his gender dysphoria. I like your idea of Chris bringing a purpose into Linda and Tom's life to keep them vital, however, I would caution them not to treat him as some kind of "project", which will be easier said than done. Although I am not at all religious, I believe Maureen, in addition to the entire extended family, will be what will save Chris. Given the situation he currently finds himself in he may be very vulnerable to suicide or at least suicidal thoughts. Whatever happens, he must be protected from his abusive uncle at all costs. The leprechaun should be assigned to protect him. And finally @Ticklishboy30 as soon as I read "Fuck! I'm a boy. This can't be happening. Chris Holman shook his head while looking at the plastic object in his hands, with tears dripping down his bruised cheeks. Inside, he felt like a boy, and he knew in his heart that he was a boy, but when the dirty blonde sixteen-year-old looked into the mirror, a girl stared back at him, and now, a pregnant girl.?" you had this old queen weeping like Anna Madrigal, with tears streaming down my face for the life this boy has lived and the difficulties he faces to become his true self.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Chapter Nine

    Mmmm I am not so sure @Al Norris. Some of those male porn stars that can take a fist up past the elbow could probably do it. I just cannot understand how it is even possible to "rearrange the internal furniture" to such an extent. What is your take on this @weinerdog, being a man from California I am sure you have seen things that would make a gentleman such as yourself blush?
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chapter Nine

    Dense is good @Avogadro1001, just like Emily Bronte's masterpiece Wuthering Heights, my favourite novel.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter Nine

    I hope there is a sign warning of the "DANGER" before I stumble across it @Avogadro1001 as I would hate to fall into such a cavernous space. Another educational moment. I had no idea what "GOAT" was. I initially thought it was something derogatory and was delighted that it was entirely the opposite. My profile name is the GOAT then - summer (Donna and the season) abba (the group) and cat (the GOAT animal species). Not always. Can't Stop The Music (the album and more particularly the film) is a guilty pleasure, but it never leaves a bitter aftertaste, more like "no taste" (which @Cane23 will "attest" to given my love of disco, particularly Boney M.).
  6. Summerabbacat

    Chapter Nine

    @Cane23 I have pondered when reading several of the prior chapters how "cleansing" it would be if Carrie made an appearance at Montgomery High School. She would soon sort Jessica out for starters; her "snatch" would be toast in no time. Elle would have a great laugh at that burning Fire Down Below. Speaking of Jessica's snatch (OMG what a repulsive thought),"Whatever the case was, they were constantly making out in public and I prayed they’d stumble across the kind enough soul to lead them in a direction of a sign up page for OnlyFans." brought to mind two wonderful lines from the lyrics of Vicki Waiting from the Batman album by the late, great Purple one,"Who asked her lover "Why is your organ so small?" He replied, "I did not know I was playing' in a cathedral". I suspect Jessica may be the San Fernando Valley and Mojave Desert combined, and from the following observation made later by Dylan, she would need to be,"To be honest, I simply couldn’t believe it. For a moment, it felt like an optical illusion. It was hanging down along the side of his left thigh, the length of my entire forearm, and thicker than my wrist.". I laughed so much I snorted @Avogadro1001 when Dylan remarked "For some reason, I genuinely felt sorry for him. It almost felt like a disability, in a way.". It appears Liam may be John Holmes, Jeff Stryker and Chad Douglas combined. Quite possibly fascinating to look at in a WTF manner, but in reality what could most people do with it other than maybe pet it, kiss it and just hope that it does not hiss or spit at you, unless of course you are Jessica, the San Fernando snatch. This chapter was "educational" too @Avogadro1001. I have been wracking my brain for the last several chapters at least trying to remember the condition where a captive or victim of abuse falls in love with their captor or abuser. Lo and behold you revealed it in this chapter, Stockholm syndrome. Shame on me that I could not remember this given my absolute adoration of ABBA. And now for something shamefully pathetic. I found myself having some sympathy for Liam again. I truly believe he loves Dylan and is powerless to do so. I am still puzzled and revolted by the violence he has inflicted on Dylan, but feel absolutely no sympathy for trash like Jessica and Trish whom Liam has treated poorly. They are kindred spirits and have gotten no more or less than what they deserved. And finally, a comment I have been meaning to make previously, but keep forgetting to do so. It is testament to the quality of your writing and the detailed character development and event description that I find I cannot afford to "skim" over even one sentence in this story. The story is so dense that one has to absorb every word for not to do so could result in missing a vital nuance which changes the very meaning of what has been stated.
  7. I thought of another child too @Anton_Cloche, but thought for sure Jill would remember him or her. It did not occur to me that the child might have been one born before her. The only thing which makes this unlikely is that the family moved from South or North Carolina (I think it was one of them or maybe Virginia or West Virginia) only within the last few years if I remember correctly, possibly on the run from authorities there. I felt sure you would have commented favourably on Steven's impending MRI as like myself you have expressed your concerns the blows to his head could have caused some neurological damage. Perhaps the shock of what Jill appears to have gone through overwhelmed you.
  8. Yes and yes @Al Norris. I believe Dylan is shocked and disappointed in himself that he has "stooped" to Liam's level by trying to sever whatever toxic connection remains between them with such ferocious rage. I strongly suspect the gun is the key to what Liam knows about Jake. I sense Jake's "bubble has burst" or is on the verge of bursting with this find @Avogadro1001. The secreted gun appears to me to be inconsistent with the image Jake has cultivated to date, an image which I sense may be about to be blown to smithereens. Best case scenario, Jake and/or his father may be mixed up in some slightly shady dealings, such that Jake feels he needs protection; worst case scenario, Jake and/or is father are heavily involved in illegal activity such as drug importation or human trafficking, and have guns to not only protect themselves, but to "remove" those "obstacles" who get in their way. "Deaf and blind to my pleas, he stood there like a marble statue, beating the shit out of my boyfriend, completely unbothered by my fists, hitting him in the back. Blood gushed out of Jake’s nostrils, his legs got weak and gave out, but a fucking animal still held him up, mauling his face. His big fangs showed through bloody grin, he was razor focused, his motions sharp and deadly." Just for a moment @Avogadro1001 I despaired this story was taking a "paranormal" turn with Liam revealed to be some sort of half-human/half-were creature or the like, which although potentially entertaining, would not sustain my interest. Fortunately this does not seem to be the case. As has often been the case, particularly of late, I find myself again speculating similarly to the Conquistador of California, @weinerdog, that Liam may have a brain tumour or other neurological damage resulting from his childhood meningitis, which contributes to his bizarre behaviour. Two images in this chapter were amongst the most powerful in this story to date @Avogadro1001. "We got upstairs in no time, shouting voices echoed through the empty walls of the dining room, resembling Pompeian ruins after most of the people have purged themselves out." and "Poor Jason Wu couldn’t catch his breath, running like a hamster in the wheel, holding a baseball bat in his hand, but too afraid to use it on the troublemakers." The former invoked an image of crumbling beauty, the latter of sheer helplessness. The latter I found particularly distressing (not your fault @Avogadro1001) as I hate any forms of animal cruelty, and this reminded me of some of the scientific experiments performed on rats and mice in laboratories which I am vehemently opposed to.
  9. I did not see that coming. Guy has presented to date as a confident, rational and calm young adult. Perhaps he should have had a non-singing part in the school musical as clearly he has "issues". His jealousy was completely unwarranted and unattractive. I could not but help think of the great video for the equally great song by the Eurythmics, one which is often overlooked, Who's That Girl. It seems Jonathon is not even a little bi-coastal @Al Norris and @Cane23. His boastful stories of his conquests with "chicks" a fabrication. You "flipped" this story on its head with this chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters; suddenly Guy is the "angsty" one and Tim the quiet, rational one. I am sure they will resolve their differences and will enjoy the "making up" by "making out". Perhaps you could post a little of their reunion as a teaser at the start of the next chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
  10. It is perfectly understandable that most, if not all, my fellow readers have assumed it is spermie who vaginally and anally raped Jill, but what if it was not. What if the incubator raped her, perhaps using a water bottle which she later discarded in the hole in the back yard and forgot about. Is it possible the incubator found out about spermie making Jill blow him and got jealous and in her twisted mind blamed "the little slut" for leading her father on, and thought by raping her it would teach spermie a lesson. Is Jill's rape or rapes linked to the water bottle? @drsawzall also raised a good point, expressing his concern as to the contents of the water bottle. Perhaps the water bottle contained water or some other liquid into which a drug or drugs were mixed to enable Jill's rapist unfettered access to her to rape her without any struggle. If she was drugged heavily enough she may have been unconscious during the rape or rapes. Whatever the outcome of spermie and the incubator's trial, if nothing else both should be neutered so that they can NEVER breed again. Many of this story's followers, including @Summerabbacat, are undoubtedly pleased Steve will be having that MRI to ensure the head beatings have not caused any neurological damage @Lee Wilson. I just hope he is not claustrophobic and that being placed into the "tunnel" does not cause flashbacks of being placed in the hole in the backyard. If so, it could cause him great distress, or if anything positive, the revelation of previously forgotten torture he has suffered. The jury is still out on the burgeoning Skylar/Brendan relationship @Lee Wilson. Some like myself are concerned that if it does not end well it could have repercussions on Brendan's "suitability" to adopt the children if and when such an opportunity presents itself.
  11. Your usual dry wit shone @Robert Hugill with "On the other edge of the scale was the glossy couple in late-middle age who gave off that self-satisfied air of being regulars, she with carefully curated voluptuousness and he with a very smug belly." and "Only years of training in polite society prevented a nasty accident; as it was, I suspect Mother came rather close to spluttering out her drink. She stared at me, very pointedly. “Are you thinking of doing so?” I laughed so much I snorted. I love the very "Englishness" of much of your word play, and many of your characters and scenic descriptions @Robert Hugill. I often can almost "hear" some of the conversations between your characters and invariably have a vivid image of their appearance, usually a well known English actor or actress. For the whole of the conversation between Dante, Vaughan and Mother, I had a very vivid image of Susan and it was not until I completed reading this chapter that I realised it was Gemma Jones ala Mrs Dashwood from Sense & Sensibility that I had "seen". I even "heard" her voice (and I have not been consuming any alcohol but I am very tired). The mere mention of Titus exacerbated my allergies and my eyes "wept" profusely. I have had heavy sinus' all day so it came as no surprise. I sense reminiscing over photographs of Titus will do both Vaughan and Susan, but particularly Susan, a world of good. I do not like the word "lovely" as a general rule, but I think when the shoe fits, use it. This chapter was certainly de-lovely.
  12. From 1971 it starred Clint Eastwood in a role where he did not play Dirty Harry or a variation thereof. Featured Roberta Flack's glorious rendition of The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face which resulted in it climbing to the top of the pop charts and catapulted her to stardom. Jessica Walter played Evelyn and was truly scary; completely psychotic. A very good film which was very successful too.
  13. I was being a tad facetious @Paladin, not "having a go" at you. I daresay Samantha in particular is enjoying many things she would not get to do at home and is far busier because of this, and Guy perhaps feels a sense of "duty" to spend as much time with his father as possible given his parents recent separation. It is likely Samantha and Guy are missing Ben and Tim just as much as they are missing them and talking to them often reminds them of this, or perhaps Samantha and Guy are consoling themselves with the fact that Ben and Tim have each other to comfort them whereas Samantha and Guy likely have no one. And your observations were once again spot on, Ben only noticed Tim's face covered with what Tim thought likely to be fear.
  14. That is the one which Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni were in is it not? Given your comment I assume it has been in production for 25 years? I have seen it when I used to watch TV many years ago, and that was a TV show which I enjoyed if I watched it (and Christoper Meloni was hot).
  15. I thought so too @Avogadro1001, which is why it stirred my rage to near boiling point. Although I have not observed it personally, I have read of, and been informed by others of, numerous instances where this behaviour has reared its ugly head. Many of our fellow humans have become voyeurs of violence and the misfortune of others, and this voyeurism does not seem to be gender-based as one may be inclined to think it would be. It is far more extreme than the age-old "truth" that one cannot tear one's eyes away if passing by a particularly gruesome car accident.
  16. Pardon my ignorance @Ticklishboy30 but what is L&O SVU? I assume it is a TV show? I never watch TV so it is likely something I have never heard of.
  17. Perhaps teenagers had a life then @Paladin and did not have to be on social media sharing photos of their latest bowel movement or what they had for dinner last night with their 500 closest Facebook friends or sharing a video of themselves on Instagram squeezing a zit or applying their make up. Maybe Samantha is swimming in the ocean, outside, in the sun, without SPF50 nuclear resistant suntan lotion on, and Guy is having a boy's day out with his Dad, pretending to perve on a couple of bonza sheila's at the local cricket oval. I don't think Tim has anything to worry about with Jonathon. Ben observed Jonathon's hand "roaming" in Tim's nether regions and would no doubt protect him from any taunting resulting from any mischief Jonathon may try to make. Additionally, I imagine Tim's popularity as the "star" of the high school musical will increase his popularity at school in the forthcoming year. But then again, maybe I am full of it.
  18. I have no trouble believing the party-goers stood back and observed Dylan as somewhat of a freak for reacting to Angela's seizure, firstly for actually caring something was happening to her which required immediate medical attention, and secondly for attempting to take action to assist her. As @Al Norris commented, a hypoglycaemic attack is not to be taken lightly. My first cat was Type-1 diabetic for most of his life and had insulin injections twice a day for almost 10 years. He had quite a few hypoglycaemic attacks during his life, one of which would have certainly resulted in his death had I not been late in going out for dinner. I so wanted Dylan (or better still Liam) to pour alcohol on the party-goers who pulled out their iPhones to film Angela's seizure, and then throw a match at them. What the fuck is wrong with these parasites. Now if Liam were to go all psycho and beat on them it may have been worth filming and I for one would have cheered. And now after all the drama of the evening Jake and Liam are going to have a dick-measuring fight. Who has got the bigger dick and is therefore more worthy of Dylan's affection. If I could find fault with any of Dylan's behaviour in the past few chapters it would be the lie he told Jake that Liam was not the straight guy who was the object of his unrequited love, although if this and the last chapter are any reflection on the "real" Liam, I am not sure one can say he is 100% straight anyway. Outstanding writing again @Avogadro1001. Liam's description in chapter 1 of his high school as "Montgomery High was a toxic place." was perfectly illustrated by its abhorrent attendees in this chapter. C u next Tuesday describes many of them accurately.
  19. I estimate this story is taking place in the early 2000's @weinerdog as the "cast" are still using landlines and the internet has not featured in the story thus far. Back then I think most Australian households were still receiving a telephone book(s) for their city/region and almost certainly directory assistance would still have been available too. I got a shock recently when I was walking somewhere between my apartment and the city centre (a distance of about 5km) and not only did I come across a public telephone booth but it had not been trashed (although I don't know if it worked). I suspect Jonathon may be at least a little bi-coastal (and I have refrained from attaching the video for this great disco song by The Boy From Oz @Cane23 and @Al Norris) or is at least curious and he thought Tim would be a "sure thing", especially with Guy away. The big lug gets more adorable with each passing chapter. He is missing Samantha and to his credit he is not embarrassed to admit it. He is a wonderful paradox, not at all the boofhead one could be forgiven for thinking he might be, more the thinking woman's crumpet. I daresay Samatha would enjoy spreading him with honey. Apart from the "Jonathon incident" a rather tame chapter emotionally compared to its immediate predecessors @Mark Ponyboy Peters.
  20. Adam has spoken of Nan with such adoration previously, but on a more abstract level. In this chapter he revealed a great deal more about her, her physical appearance, habits and strength of character. She was clearly a formidable woman and her passing left Adam understandably devastated. Adam was very fortunate she instilled in him a true sense of his worth, regardless of his sexual orientation or quieter intellectual nature. What a delightful woman. The mistress of the household has two servants at her beck and bark now, as it should be. I cannot recall if she has been on her humans' bed before, but if she has she will undoubtedly love the new bed, particularly the "bounce".
  21. "Then, eight and a half months later, this amazingly adorable little red-haired, green-eyed boy was born." OMG, this physical description of Levie brought to my mind a little leprechaun. If Maddox was not such a vile creature I would not dream of making such an insensitive and bitchy comment, but isn't the following a blatant exaggeration @Ticklishboy30, "He began to caress and fondle his stiffening manhood". In chapter 3 the exaggeration first arose with the comment regarding his "three-inch pencil-thin manhood", if nothing else he is guilty of false advertising. Dinky dick with yellowing rotting teeth. Poor man, I almost feel some sympathy for him. Almost. Triton will love having the trio to "love on" when they move permanently to the farm.
  22. I still hope Triton gets the opportunity to kick Maddox's arse @Ticklishboy30 or some other form of punishment (and not just a little tickle either, a full on arse kicking).
  23. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 11

    Between the tears and the "memories" was one box enough @drsawzall?
  24. Thank you @pvtguy and @Carybr; "snark" is so easy when one has a "target" like Therese. And to @CincyKris, my sentiments exactly regarding the 'Note to Therese'. The twins are already showing signs of "quiet" rebellion against Therese's puritanism. When reading this chapter I had a great chuckle as I imagined Jane and/or Alisa revealing to Therese that they have more in common with Beth than being vegetarian. This revelation on top of Ralph revealing he is gay may be enough to force Therese to become a cloistered nun. Oh what a blessed day that would be for all concerned.
  25. Summerabbacat

    Chapter Six

    My learned fellow reader from California, @weinerdog, speculated Liam may have a brain tumour. I had the same thought when Dylan observed: “Dylan, I didn’t know,” he said quietly. “I didn’t know about... About the...” He held out his hand and his shaking fingers pressed against my stomach. In other circumstances he might’ve seemed sincere, but boy, oh boy what a poor choice of words that was. “Do you want me to repeat myself?” I asked, grabbing his arm and doing my best to twist it away. “I fucking hate you, you god damned motherfucker.” His eyes snapped back at me, as if I just slapped him. “You didn’t know.” I repeated really to myself more than to him. “You didn’t fucking know...” I began laughing and he bit his lip. God, this guy acted better than DiCaprio in Revenant." I know next to nothing about meningitis other than that it can be fatal. In chapter 1 Liam revealed how ill he was when he had meningitis and how long it took him to recover, a recovery largely aided by his best friend at the time, Dylan. Is it possible Liam has some kind of neurological damage which makes him aggressive, and after the bouts of aggression he does not recall them. It sounds very far fetched, but I have a friend from my school days whose now deceased first husband had a motorbike accident in which he sustained permanent damage to the part of his brain which "controlled" acceptable social behaviour. He went from being a devoted husband to a complete manwhore whom she ended up divorcing. He spent the final years of his life living in a cave and dying from cancer. I found my attitude towards Liam seesawing back and forth in this chapter with each new revelation to Dylan and Dylan's reaction thereto. I was beginning to feel some genuine empathy for Liam until he uttered "But you will forgive me,” he breathed out. “Because you’re mine.” This comment appeared as the ultimate in arrogance and aggression, when only moments before Liam appeared barely hanging on by a thread and at his most vulnerable. He is an enigma and I am not as certain now that he is the psychopathic bastard he appears to be, or if he is that he is in full control at the time or aware of it afterwards. I cannot find fault with Dylan's response to Liam in this chapter. He is only 17 after all and has only ever had one person, Jake, reveal and act on an attraction to him. He is drunk and not in full control of himself, which given his slight build and inexperience with alcohol is hardly surprising. His judgment is clouded and Liam has revealed something so shocking to him, the revelation that he, Liam, knew Dylan was in love with him all along. One can hardly fault him for being completely blindsided by this and perhaps dare I say even feeling somewhat vindicated in his former love for Liam. Liam's plea to Dylan to beware Jake is difficult to gauge. Is it the plea of someone genuinely concerned for Dylan's welfare because he knows something about Jake or at least about Jake's father which is inconsistent with his "sainted" reputation, or is it the spiteful bitter plea of someone jealous of what Jake has in Dylan, someone determined to take what he believes is his "because you're mine". Observing that statement again is very fucking creepy. The party was not all drama, teenage angst and drunkenness though. Elle revealed herself to be a true friend to Dylan yet again, a good judge of character, and a woman with a great sense of humour when she uttered "Jesus Christ, I can see her snatch from up here!". This comment about the odious Jessica was for me one of the highlights of the story to date, only equalled by Dylan himself in an earlier chapter when he said to the equally odious Trish “I’m sorry, who are you again?”. Jessica and Trish, spiteful nasty trash, much like Chrissy and her pack of hyenas from Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion. Brilliantly written chapter @Avogadro1001, worthy of at least five 🥑, crushed with a squeeze of lime juice, splashed with some sweet chilli and served on organic tortilla chips or piping hot crusty sourdough baguette (and perhaps accompanied by a glass or more of margarita).
×
×
  • Create New...